💗 Chapter Thirty-six💗

Start from the beginning

"Yah, I wanted to open the door for you. You are my passenger princess for today" Taehyung whined.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled him by his waist and whispered into his ear" You and I know that I am far from a princess"

Tae blushed furiously at the statement whilst Jungkook smirked seeing Tae's reaction.

"Whatever,come let's go." Tae said trying to hide his reddened cheeks.

Both of them entered the amusement park.

"Baby, which one should we ride first?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I don't know"Tae said not able to choose from the numerous rides.

"Let's start with the rollercoaster,hm?" Jungkook suggested.

"But I am scared" Tae said

"Look at me, just look at me" Jungkook said looking into Tae's eyes deeply.

"Okay" Tae replied quickly getting shy at Jungkook's intense stare.

"Great" Jungkook said dragging Tae towards the rollercoaster.

They both sat in it. Soon the ride started. Just as Jungkook said Tae turned and looked at him. Jungkook also turned towards him and just like that they got lost in each others eyes. It felt like time stopped for them.

Soon the ride ended snapping them out of their daze.

"Wow, it really worked. I didn't even know when the ride ended" Tae said amazed that Jungkook's suggestion actually worked for him.

"I told you right. If you are ever scared just look at me and remember I got your back" Jungkook said caressing Tae's cheek softly.

Tae stared back for sometime before saying " I love you so much Koo "

"I love you too" Jungkook replied.

"Now come let try the other rides" Jungkook said trying to lighten up the mood seeing Tae get emotional.

They rode all the rides within a short period of time because of an overexcited bunny. Now they are at one of the stalls in the amusement park.

"Bunny wait here I am going to win that bunny plushie for you okay" tae said excitedly paying the man in charge.

"But baby I don't need a plushie" Jungkook tried to protest.

"Shut up, I am winning it for you whether you like it or not." Tae said turning towards the man taking the darts.

Even though he missed some he was able to win the bunny.

"Look, bunny I won the plushie" Tae said jumping around excitedly. Jungkoom smiled like the whipped man he is.

"Now take it. It is a gift from me to you" Tae said handing the plushie over to Jungkook.

"Thank you baby. Here is  your reward for playing the game so well" Jungkook said and gave small kisses all over Tae's face making him giggle loudly.

Minor time skip

Now they are driving towards their second destination which is a restaurant by the way. Because according to Tae," We need to fill our tummies before going to our last destination"

They reached one of Namjin's restaurant soon. To Jungkook's suprise no one else was the except the staff. They sat on the table reserved for them which was filled with Jungkook's favourite dishes.

Jungkook opened his mouth to talk but Taehyung beat him to it" I know what you are going to ask but don't worry I planned all this."

"Thank you so much. I feel so special today"Jungkook said suddenly emotional.