Is it still me?

(short chap)

It's been two days. Taehyun has been acting odd, his attitude different comparing it from what he did before the incident happened. He had been looking for Beomgyu everywhere, his heart pounding loudly whenever he's near, his eyes always fixated on him when he's near in sight. He was longing for Beomgyu's presence unlike in the past when he sort of despised it. Beomgyu was in Taehyun's mind every single day, running in his mind.

Taehyun also noticed this recent habit of his, daydreaming. He isn't focused on his class, lessons and discussion these days, he was distracted. It was scary for him when he realized his marks are slightly failing bit by bit but he managed to stay on track.

He already knew that Beomgyu's name is written on his wrist, but now he just didn't feel the same emotion as back then. Worry and fear didn't wash over him, but excitement and happiness did. He didn't know why, he was dumbstruck.

Taehyun was walking with Huening Kai, they were on their way to their classroom because class is about to start after tidying their materials from Chemistry that was done in the Science lab, he was linking arms with Kai, kinda nervous because Beomgyu will be in his class. It was the last period, and there will be no assignments, Taehyun was grateful because he can finally take a rest.

As usual, he would take some time to daydream from the start but for the rest, he will be focused and attentive.

"Don't do anything stupid." Heuning Kai informed Taehyun, patting his back and going to his row which was on the back of the classroom and on the center.

Taehyun swallowed his saliva down, sparing a glance on Beomgyu without having anyone to notice, except their Arts teacher which is Mr. Hwang.

"Oh, Taehyun!" Hwang Hyunjin, their Arts teacher, called out after seeing Taehyun glance at Beomgyu.

"Yes, sir?" Taehyun showed a hint of panic in his action and voice, stuttering and flinching.

"Do you perhaps want to sit with Beomgyu?" Hyunjin asked. He was kind and all, he would accept any requests from his students as long as it doesn't harm anyone. He also helps them when it comes to difficult activities or/and questions, he doesn't want anyone to stress.

A lot of students say he's the best teacher ever, they would go to school just because of him. It makes him such a gentlemen, he's also popular among girls because of his stunning visuals, the principal really appreciate his hard work for teaching pupils in such a young age.

"Huh? -uhm." Taehyun thought about it deeply, he doesn't want to make Beomgyu uncomfortable after their distancing from each other socially, but at the same time he wants to get closer to him and apologize for his wrong doings.

"I do.. but I would prefer for you to ask for his permission, sir."

"I don't mind." Beomgyu replied in a short amount of time. He honestly didn't, plus he likes the younger's company.

Taehyun's breath hitched, his heart skipping a beat after knowing he will be close to Beomgyu.

He placed his bag on the hook on the side of the table and took his seat when Beomgyu moved onto the side to give him space.

Their shoulders were brushing against each other, not until when they were pressed when a student on Beomgyu's side sat on the same row as theirs. Their row was filled with students and they were compressed, except they were allowed to move freely. Taehyun's shoulders were slightly raised up, he was uneasy with the physical contact. They touched often, but why was he feeling and acting like this? It's just different. — And Taehyun knows he is just in love with him. With Beomgyu.