Taehyun's birthday

This guy, Choi Beomgyu, is a silly guy who can carelessly do anything without a bother. Well, he's loud but not annoyingly. He's like a talkative person that everyone would love to talk to. He has decent normal average grades but yet he's really good at focusing and organizing schedules that are convenient for him and others. He isn't obnoxiously just impulsive, he's also as kind as an angel, a guy who would always listen to you. He puts everyone before himself, which is a good thing, everyone agrees that he's a gentlemen. But except his brother.

"Hyung~!" Beomgyu called out, running over to his brother, Choi Yeonjun. He's 26 years old. It was early in the morning and Beomgyu was prepared for school, just going to get ready for the upcoming bus to his university. Yeonjun is just here to drop by because he works in his brother's school.

You're wondering, why are they using the bus on their way to the university but yet they're both already adults? They're thrifty but still spending a lot of things - but just for essential things. For example, school materials, food and more. Their parents spoil them money, they're both out of country for business and even at this age, they're simply still supporting them by giving them money.

And just to add this information in advance, Yeonjun doesn't want to drop by with Beomgyu just to secure his younger brother's safety but also because his crush, the name written on his wrist, is Beomgyu's bestfriend named Choi Soobin.

Luckily, Soobin is the type of person who treats everyone well and was quite sensitive. He falls for almost everyone but of course, he's wise enough to pick someone he falls for. Not an asshole, bitch, player, gold-digger or any type of partner that you do not want to get in a relationship with. Music major, 22 years old.

"Soobin is in my group, he'll be dropping by later when I get home along with Kai and Taehyun." Beomgyu's eyebrows wiggled annoyingly, Yeonjun's nose scrunched as for a reaction in response. Beomgyu was currently and obviously teasing him, knowing that Yeonjun had liked Soobin from the first glance when he introduced Soobin to him.

"You're such a tease, stop it. I will act neutral." Yeonjun rolled his eyes, stating that he isn't gonna act like a teenage girl drooling over her crush when he heard news that Soobin is going to come over or act as cold as an ice.

"You said that everytime and then you're always having embarrassing moments when you're with him." Beomgyu recalled when Yeonjun spilled water on Soobin because he was scared to have a close contact with him. "Remember when you spilled-" He was interrupted.

Yeonjun smacked Beomgyu on the shoulder, "Fuck you, don't bring that up." he madly cursed and Beomgyu chuckled.

Beomgyu shrugged, "He thinks you're a weirdo." he giggled, "Make that up." he added and suggested. Beomgyu is like a cupid but an ordinary human. His advices are the best and everyone who asked for recommendations of things turned out to have something really benefitial.

"Hell no, I am not doing that." Yeonjun quivered, aggressively shaking his head.

Beomgyu threw his head back, "Then you remain a weirdo." he persuaded and tried to lowkey threaten.

"At least I'm not a crackhead." Yeonjun said that was referring to Beomgyu, his silly little brother that is a crackhead.

Beomgyu didn't argue, "But that's more likely a high chance for you not to get in a relationship with Soobin-hyung." he mumbled instead.

Yeonjun's mouth dropped, "Why are you using honorifics now? That's so unusual, I always hear you saying 'Soobin' without the hyung, I mean I know he's older than you." he asked, serious.