Midnight Sky

Beomgyu was at the balcony as always, avoiding the game the other four were playing, he was just taking a fresh air for a while. He inhaled the breeze, angling his head up as he stared at the bright full moon. He hummed in satisfaction, feeling at ease.

His hands placed on the cold metal railings, his fingers wrapped around it. He had naturally liked admiring the view, the ocean, in front of the balcony. Mostly when it's midnight. He had never missed a single night without having to cherish the bright moon with the calming waves along with the shining stars.

It had such a captivating image.

Beomgyu slowly closed his eyes, his stiff shoulders began to shake. It was getting cold. He could see his breath in the air, creating something that looked like smoke when he exhales.

He felt a jacket wrap around his arms as he quickly opened his eyes, turning to his side to see who were beside him.

"Oh, Taehyun." Beomgyu laughed in relief by the appearance. "You scared me, why are you here?" he asked curiously as he tilted his head cutely like a puppy.

Taehyun wondered as well, "What about you?" he questioned back instead. "I was..-" he thought of a clear and simple answer. "I came here to check up on you." he genuinely smiled.

Beomgyu nodded, "I was just here to clear my mind, you know.. as usual." He smirked, "Did you enjoy?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course." Taehyun patted Beomgyu's hand, smoothly caressing it. "Your hands are so cold, are you dead?" he realized and was flabbergasted and confused as well as worried.

"I was out in the cold for a while, I guess so. Yours are warm." Beomgyu exhaled deeply, "By the way, should I give you a gift?" He had the gut to do it, his flirty attitude couldn't hold back.

"What? No need, you don't have any." Taehyun scoffed.

Beomgyu leaned over and gave a peck on Taehyun's cheeks. The pink haired boy was quite surprised by the sudden action and he noticed his hands were cold but somehow his lips were warm.

He laughed because he found it cheesy, "What was that?" he questioned after inhaling for air.

"A gift." Beomgyu answered proudly.

Taehyun leaned on Beomgyu's shoulder and stayed like that, completely still.

"Oh well, thank you, darling." Taehyun shot back. Beomgyu's eyes widen at the nickname that Taehyun used on him, making him stop breathing as he process what just happened.

Beomgyu could feel his heart beating rapidly, he could also hear it as loud as a drum. Hopefully, Taehyun doesn't notice it until he removes his head. He felt so nervous, yet so inwardly flustered. The tip of his ears were red, but it wasn't much visible, as the moonlight outline their figures.

They heard a click from the back, sounding like it came from a camera. Taehyun retracted himself from Beomgyu's shoulder and their head turned to where the balcony entrance is. The three were standing there, they were tipsy from the soju. Soobin giggled, a polaroid picture came out from the camera.

Soobin had shook it gently and the three of them took a look. "Woah! It looks so adorable and stunning!" He exclaimed as the other two gasped in contentment.

Beomgyu smiled widely, "Really?" he asked in disbelief, not believing that Soobin would capture a good image while obviously tipsy.

Taehyun also waddled silently to take a quick look.

Beomgyu gasped in delight, "That's so good.. you should really be a photographer." He suggested. "Taehyun, Kai or Yeonjun can be your model, and in that way, you can earn money by selling their pictures." Beomgyu asked with his hands to hand over the picture, he stared at it.

He was in deep thought for a minute, blinking slowly as his eyes were fixated and focused on it.

The moon was just below their figure, the clouds also there to support it's image. Honestly, it looked unreal and edited from how gorgeous and breath-taking it looked.

He snapped out of his thoughts, quickly scanning his room, the four had formed a pillow fight, totally torturing themselves with the pillows.

Beomgyu laughed, "YAH! GET YEONJUN-HYUNG!" He formed an alliance, getting his own pillow that was dropped and thrown near him.

He placed the polaroid picture on the table, secured and safe. He wanted to add them with the other polaroid hanged pictures on his bedroom wall, it held a lot of memories with the five, a whole album throughout the past four years.

Memories. They're so important. Because things happen just once, it's luckily done again. If something had happened, and another moment passes, your impression can change on the past memory.

Like what happened to Beomgyu.. the time Taehyun gave him the flower when he didn't have any feelings for him, he seemed calm at the current memory but now, he has this romantic feeling for him, it makes his heart flutter when he has sudden flashbacks.

Beomgyu cherishes every moment, in every hour, every minute, every second. Whether it be sorrow, bliss, disgusting, embarrassing or likely oddinary. He may acts like he doesn't like it, but deep inside, he truly appreciates that it happened. Because most of them made him realize his mistakes, learn about life, know how to handle them and many more.

He knows life is very complicated, it cannot be perfect. It has consequences. Beomgyu accepts every punishment, threat/insult, judgement that is thrown to him. But he never ever lets it happen to others. Mostly to his loved ones.

Beomgyu is the type of person who would naturally just sacrifice what he has just to save others. Even if it takes a soul.

Beomgyu is the type of person who would protect you from the danger, desperately.

Beomgyu is the type of person who would smile even if it hurts like how it feels to die.

Beomgyu is the type of person who would do everything to his loved ones.

Beomgyu is the type of person who would never let you feel left out in a group hang out.

Beomgyu is the type of person who loves you dearly.

+×+

The five of them were worn out because of the pillow fight, they were laying on the bed.

"What the actual fuck." Yeonjun laughed out, "You guys just really made me suffocate." He sighed loudly and dramatically, pouting as he promised to himself that he would get his revenge soon to all the members one by one.

"It was fun." Kai raised his hand up, clenching and unclenching his fists. It was the highlight, the design of the room visible. The glowing stars were up on the ceiling.

Taehyun yawned as the sign of sleepiness, Soobin noticed and smiled.

"Let's sleep." Soobin blurted as everyone fixed their positions.

They were all sleeping in one bed, it was luckily enough for all of them, they were all cuddling each other.

Beomgyu and Soobin were at the side of the bed, they were cuddling each other to fit. Kai was in the middle and Yeonjun was beside him, at the side. Taehyun was just below the two, which is Kai and Yeonjun, they were all comfortable that they managed to sleep soundly.

+×+

YAYAYAY

Please vote and comment !

Love y'all.<3