CH#0-3

In the office with the man who is looking over the available data of the strange machine that has been stored safely after it has survived after a battle with the two Nexts that almost destroyed it during the fightin the middle of the streets of ophiuchus city...

madlad: so what is happening to her claudia?

claudia: the girl, she's alive...but she isn't even wearing a pilots' suit...

madlad: then in that case, we'll have a little word with her or two...

claudia: is it about her machine that doesn't even have a single trace of Kojima particles?

madlad: oh you know form the start...we might as well be a part of a new arms race by now...

...she stood up, getting his jacket, so he can head out to the medical wing to see to the girl, and to get some answers form her as she recovers, so he can get a glipse of what the true purpose of the machine that looks a little too...human

kokani pov:

waking up after being too hung over ever since fighitng at least two mobile suits that seems to be more on par with her gundam, where she once again reawakens, to find herself in the medical bay of some sort of hospital, most likely a private one...and maybe all of this could just be some really bad dream or a really just crazed and delusional nightmare with a sick sense of humor...

haroro: oh! your awake!

kokani: so-so...how long was i out?

...she looked at her AI partner who is there projecting herself from the haro that is just simply sitting there on the drawer...as she turned to look at her despite feeling this weak form the one night before...

haroro: well i saw everything...they were looking forward to ask you about the gundam...

kokani: oh...that's what they want, they might be the kind of people who wanted to have their own gundam...just like those zeeks!

haroro: well...i can't exactly blame you...so far it's weird that we've ended up in the middle of some private hospital...maybe?

...the green-haired Ai in such skimpy clothing just did nothing but pouted at her partner's own loss over her parents in space trying to get to earth, protecting her in the process...

kokani:... i-...i can't forgive them...those mobile suits, i can't forgive any of them!

...she continued to lament, where she and her only "friend" heard that there is someone knocking from the other side of the door...

???: hey, since your awake now...can we come in please?

... making them quite anxious to meet the one who is on the other side who is yet to make their appearance, but without the permission, they just came in anyway, coming into the room not without a second thought...

???: oh, sorry for the rude entry...you see that you've been grabbing our attention ever since you've popped up fighting in the streets of ophiuchus city...

...the girls tensed up, signaling to him that she is shaking form the inside out, and her newtype senses are telling her to trust the man, but her other feelings are giving her another feeling altogether...where he sat down on a chair right next to her medical bed holding onto a tablet... 

kokani: so...who are you?

   ...she glared at him, as she knew that the mobile suits that were sent to procure both her and the gundam were almost identical to the ones that attacked her back all the way out there in space...but she just need to know more on what happened, so this is a gamble but this is her best bet...