I grabbed her hand and made an announcement.

"I thought she wasn't to leave until we got a signal from Chef" Goku said

His name made me paranoid as I quickly tried to scanned the area for any signs of him.

"U-um, there was an accident at the hideout. He told me to grab Six while they handle some business. They need you guys as well. You should head over there" I said

"Hmmm? Is that so?" Beerus said suspiciously

"Yes sir. You all shouldn't waste time" I said walking off fast with Six near the school. We took a short cut as I heard my name being yelled from a far.

I picked up Six and booked it, not even knowing who called my name.

"STOP HER" Beerus screamed

I ranned and ranned with my sister in my arms confused as she saw my supposed 'friends' chasing me down.

"Sissy what's going on" she asked but I didn't answer as all I can hear is my heaving breathing.

We was running through the forest as I tried my best to knock all the branches down to slow them down, and I was successful.

The big orange sign was now visible when me and Six got tackled down. Before we can land on the ground I quickly turned so my back would hit the ground and Six head would land on my chest.

I looked up and saw a worried Gon staring at me.

"Why won't you just listen to us, it's for your own good" he held me shoulders down tightly as everyone surrounded us.

"Respectfully" I whispered looking into in his eyes as Six clutch onto me confused as ever

"Respectfully" I whispered looking into in his eyes as Six clutch onto me confused as ever. I wrapped one arm around Six's back and kicked Gon in the face, making him fly back.

"You don't know what's best for me" as soon as I was able to get up, I felt hands grabbing on my arm and more hands trying to pull Six away. Six was kicking and screaming as I was fighting to keep a hold on her.

"Knock both of them out" I heard Chef said as Beerus walked up to us. Making Six shake with fear, I was scared as well but I couldn't show them...

As Beerus lifted his hand to chop us in the neck, we heard gasp as nothing never came.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone in shocked.

"Where......did...they...go?" Itadori said scratching his head..

go?" Itadori said scratching his head