15

Y/N POV

I looked around the room at everyone, lightly laughing at them. Pathetic!

I nodded my head slowly looking back at Chef and then punched harshly through the ground making everyone get caught hit by flying pieces.

I quickly jumped through the ground and ran down the tunnel

I quickly jumped through the ground and ran down the tunnel. At the end was a warp that I planned to use to go the DBZ verse.

When I was half way down the tunnel, I heard multiple foot step behind me.

I didn't look back, I just kept pushing, my sister is in trouble she needs me.

"Y/N STOP!" I heard as I finally made it to warp and put the settings to 3456. DBZ UNIVERSE

I looked at everyone trying to make poor attempts to reach me but I already disappeared before they made it.

I arrived to the universe and I quickly scanned for an exit. As expected there is another warp right in front of the orange star Highschool.

I went to capsule corp lobby and asked the lady at the desk for Bulma while constantly checking my surrounding to make sure no one is coming..

"Oh Hi Y/N-" I saw Bulma walking down the hall

"Where is Six?" I said cutting her off.

"W-well she is with Vegeta and Goku right now, watching them train" she put her clip board down on the counter

"Where?" I asked nervously

"Outback" that's all she said as I rushed past her and went outback to see her sitting in Beerus lap while the loud noise from Vegeta and Goku kept Six entertained.

"Six" I said grabbing the attention of everyone

"*gasp* Sissy" she said hopping off of Beerus lap and running to me.

"Hi, Ms. Y/N, nice to see you again dear" I heard Beerus call to me as I waved to him still panicking.

"I came to get you for the day is that okay, I'll bring you back?" I lied as she nodded her head.