Chapter 29: I Have Come To See Ariellia's Side

ابدأ من البداية

'Do they want me to humiliate me, and feel the same pain as her?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Creak'

'Stand up'

'Kneel down'

Yeretzy got off her bed and kneeled picking up the white louts petals as her hands shook placing it inside the last bottom drawer.

She closed the drawer and began to pick up the bitten sandwich that was already scattered however a dress hem had appeared right in front of her sight.

'GRAB!'

'PULL!'

'CHOKE!'

'LIFT!'

And a familiar scene once again.

Ariella had grabbed her right elbow harshly pulling her and with an unexpected strength positioned Yeretzy to the wall choking her neck and lifting her up.

She could no longer touch the floor.

"Heuck!" (Yeretzy, breathed)

Yeretzy was being strangled.

By someone who did not resemble the calm Ariella, not only her personality was different but the gaze in her terrifying crazy eyes was reflected in Yeretzy's lilac eyes with a pink tone.

"!!" (Yeretzy)

"YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WANTED TO GET RID OF YOU?!" (Ariella, yelled)

"YOU KNOW HOW MANY PILLS I HAD TO TAKE FROM STRANGLING YOU LIKE THIS?!" (Ariella, yelled)

"YOU SLIMLY LITTLE BITCH YOU DID SOMETHING TO MY BROTHER FOR HIM TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO ALL YOUR DISGUSTING DEEDS!" (Ariella, yelled)

"YOU'RE A FUCKEN ATTENTION SEEKER, YOUR SO DIRTY THAT THE SIGHT OF YOU EVEN CALLING MY NAME IS DISGUSTING TO ME!" (Ariella, yelled)

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! WE WERE DOING FINE UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG! I WAS FINE TILL YOU CAME ALONG AND NOW I HAVE TO TAKE THEM AGAIN JUST LIKE BACK THEN!" (Ariella, yelled)

"SHE KEPT TELLING ME NOT TO KILL YOU BECAUSE OUR BROTHER WOULD BE UPSET IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU BUT I CAN'T STAND YOU! I WANT YOU DEAD JUST LIKE THAT DAM LADY OF HERS!" (Ariella, yelled)

"THAT PRINCESS PISSED ME OFF AND HER MOTHER TOOK HER SIDE WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! SHE PROVOKED ME AND JUST LIKE HER YOU WILL DIE TOO" (Ariella, yelled)

"I CAN NOT PUSH YOU OFF A DAM BRIDGE LIKE HER MOTHER BUT I SURE CAN ENJOY YOU SQUIRM TO DEATH AS I PRESS HARDER ON YOUR DELICATE THIN NECK" (Ariella, yelled)

"!!" (Yeretzy)

'CHOKE'

She continued to choke Yeretzy with more force and placed her left hand as well to choke her harder her eyes were more cynical and Yeretzy couldn't even let out a cry for air only her eyes were wide from the confession she had just let out and the thought of Yeretzy dying here.

She looked at Ariella trembling.

Soon her face began to gain a dark color.

'Ah...how miserable...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Drop, Drop'

Tears falling down.

But at the sight of Yeretzy's tears, it was as if the old Ariella had come back to her senses.

'Widen'

'Release'

'Drop'

'Thud'

"Heuk! Heuk!" (Yeretzy, breathing)

"Heukc! Heuk!" (Yeretzy, breathing)

Ariella unconsciously released Yeretzy who had dropped to the ground breathing heavily as tyring to breathe grabbing her throat.

'SHIVER, SHIVER'

'TREMBLE, TREMBLE'

Yeretzy looked up at her as her eyes were soulless that only tears dropped however her body trembled and shivered uncontrollably.

'Step, Step'

Ariella took two steps back grabbing her hands.

"Y-Yeretzy I....no one is going to believe you, you brought it on yourself" (Ariella, said)

'Turn'

Ariella who was going to apologize stopped mid-way.

Because truly there was no way of apologizing like this.

So she did what she thought was better.

Threaten her to shut her mouth since no one would believe her.

She said nothing else and left her to be.

'SHIVER, SHIVER'

'TREMBLE, TREMBLE'

'Silence'

Yeretzy was left in utter silence in that horrified state of being.

How could she not after everything she heard?

Once again close in berge of death.

***CONFIRMATION: Yes Ariella's second personality pushed the Duchess off the bridge.