Chapter 28: Sierra Has Been Poisoned

Start from the beginning

Yeretzy lifted a little bit of her left cuffed sleeve that was covered in blood with her trembling body.

'YANK!'

'PUSH'

But before she could cope someone had yanked the front of her dress by her collarbone and harshly shoved her body so her back could land on the floor.

"KYAA!" (Yeretzy, screamed)

Yeretzy screamed at the harsh pain with what she had been shoved and the wounds that had not healed.

"IT'S ALWAYS YOU!" (Seth, yelled)

Seth had yelled at her furiously and violently.

'GRAB!'

'CHOKE!

"YOU FUCKING WITCH! YOU HURT MY SISTER! (Seth, yelled)

Seth only became more violent as he grabbed her small throat and began to choke her with force.

"Heuk...!" (Yeretzy)

Yeretzy let out a choking breathing sound.

"Lady Yeretzy!" (Terrance, yelled)

'Widen'

"!!" (Terrance)

Terrance who seemed to look for her found Seth above Yeretzy choking her but had spotted Duke Victor with a smirking expression in the distance but his eyes had fallen upon Terrance.

Duke Victor gave Terrance a certain gaze as if reminding Terrance.

'Halt'

Terrance halted his steps.

"...." (Terrance)

'Gritted'

As if couldn't step any forward.

Terrance gritted his teeth while everyone watched Yeretzy being choked more.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU DIE TODAY YOU CRAZY LITTLE BITCH-" (Seth, yelled)

'POW!!'

'THUD!'

Seth's body had slide across the floor hitting the back of his back on a concret pillar with a mouth that dripped blood the right corner of his eyes had been pounched including the edge of his right corner lip.

"ARGH..!" (Seth, screamed)

Seth screamed in pain.

"It's evident that no one is on the Lady's side" (Duke Hector, said)

Duke Hector had punched Seth so hard as he had raised his body from dropping down to punch Seth.

Terrance froze at his words while Duke Victor frowned in the distance in dissatisfaction.

"Oh my Yertetzy..!" (Duchess Camilla, yelled)

At the same time, Duchess Camilla ran and grabbed Yeretzy with a scared face and full of panic as she saw how Yeretzy's neck had imprinted hand prints.

But Yeretzy couldn't seem to respond instead she began to shiver uncontrollably with a tear running down her closed eyes and placed her hand on her mouth as if to throw up.

Everything became so chaotic.

'RUMBLE

'RAIN'

'THUNDER'

'LIGHTING'

The open charity event was an outdoor event.

The rain began to drop heavily as thunder and lightning began to strike.