𝟎𝟔(𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭)

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
"forgive and forget

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔"forgive and forget

chris woke up in a sour mood. everything was a reminder of what happened yesterday, as there was a small pool of thick, red blood on his white sheets which pissed him off. the gate that he had stumbled into when jude pushed him, had cut his hand open which bled throughout the night as he slept. he groaned out of annoyance as he pushes himself off the bed to take his dirty sheets off. he tugs at every corner until the sheets were completely off, before walking downstairs to put them in a wash where he sees matt and nick sitting down in the kitchen, "hey." yawns nick, noticing chris' arrival from the corner of his eye. chris smiles back as he shuts the door of the washing machine.

"what time are we all going to dejah's?" asks chris, pulling a stool out and taking a seat next to matt and opposite nick.

matt takes a spoonful of his cereal and swallows it before he answers, "we're supposed to be there for like.."

"5am tops" finishes nick, tapping on his phone to check the time. he sighs before standing up, making his way to his room.

chris forces a small smile. he didn't know if he was excited to go or not, especially after what happened yesterday. he knew he needed to talk to her but what would he even say? that's if she even wants to talk to him. all these thoughts and emotions rushed through chris' head at a fast pace, giving him a slight headache. "errgh" he groans, grabbing at his head.

matt looks up confused, "you good bro?"

chris flashes a quick smile at him, "yeah.. just got a headache that's all" he says, reassuring him, "i'm just nervous. she probably hates me right now and i don't even know what i should say to her, i'm just going to mess it up."

matt frowns and stares at the vase in front of him. he takes another spoonful of cereal, "you'll be fine, i wouldn't stress it." he says, taking his last spoonful before putting the bowl into the sink. he walks towards the door and stops to turn to face chris, "if you truly are sorry about everything, then the words should come naturally." he says finally, before walking out of the room to go to his room also. chris sits there in perfect silence, just thinking. mainly about what matt had said before he left. he was right. and that's exactly what he was planning on doing.

he analysed the colours on the vase in front of him before standing up from his seated position. he walks towards the cupboard in front of him and opens it, taking a bag of chips and opening them up taking a few bites out each chip.

———

4:25

painting was one of the things that dejah loved to do. it helps her keep calm and it's something she does so she can snap out of reality for a moment, so she only paints things that she loves like sunsets, birds, her family, her dog. it's therapeutic for her.