𝟎𝟒(𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫)

chapter 4
"christopher"

chapter 4"christopher"

chris' pov

it's been nearly a month since me and dejah talked since we had that conversation in the janitors closet. she hasn't really been in classes since she's been bunking with jude fucking cunningham. he's such a fucking dick. i wish he never came to this school. i wish he never met dejah. i just wish he'd disappear. anyways, she's not been sitting with us at break and lunch because she's been sitting with jude. she hasn't been replying to me, and she's been giving matt and nick dry responses. she still talks to liv and abbie all the time, it's like jude has her in a trance or something. oh and i forgot to mention the fact that they're now dating, and that's why she's been blowing us all off all the fucking time.

seeing them together just makes me angry. it's not because i like her or anything it's just that she deserves someone better like.. someone.. well, someone like me i guess. obviously not me but someone like me who can actually treat her right. he keeps smirking at me in the hallways when he's got his arm around her like he's showing her off to me or something. she doesn't even wear the beats anymore, wouldn't be surprised is lover boy judey wudey bought her new ones and she threw mine away. it's like she's forgotten about me, about matt, about nick. i miss her. i never really had her, but i still miss her.

☁︎︎☀︎︎

"chris are you even fucking listening to me?" says liv, snapping him out of his thoughts. he had been staring at dejah and jude for the last 6 minutes and it was annoying liv.

chris shakes his head slightly, trying to snap himself back to reality. he looks at liv and raises his eyebrow as to say 'say it again, i'm listening'

liv groans, "i said, are you coming round to dejahs house on saturday? she's invited everyone." she says, tapping her finger on the table in front of them as she's had to re explain the same sentence about 10 times as chris wouldn't listen to her.

chris lights up when she spoke, but looks back at dejah who laughs with jude and he looks back at liv, "is that fucker coming?"

"no, jude's not coming." she speaks. chris grins to himself that she knew who 'that fucker' was without even saying his name, she just knew. "she wants to hang out with everyone without jude because she's been hanging out with him a lot."

chris laughs in amusement. she had completely blown everyone off and ignored everyone and now all of a sudden she wants to hang out? he knew that he was gonna go regardless of jude being there or not, because then that would give him an excuse to punch the shit out of him when he turns into a dick. "yeah, i guess i'll come"