~Chapter 2- Park~

"Hurry up, slowpokes!" You heard Jimin yell as you walked next to Yoongi. You both chuckled and quickly matched the speed with Jin and Jimin.

"Hey, Y/n?" Yoongi whispered as he looked down at you. The two of you walked behind JIn and Jimin.

"Hm?" You said and looked up at him with a soft smile.

"You know.. You look very cute today." He said with smug smile. you blushed slightly and chuckled.

"Oh, thank you Kittycat." You said with a wink calling him by his nickname. He laughed slightly putting his arm around your shoulder as the four of you continue to walk around the park.

"Its a pretty nice day, huh?" Jin said as he looked up at the sky. You smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it really is." You smiled and sighed softly taking a deep breath feeling the fresh air go through your nose.

Yoongi glanced at you from through the corner of his eye and smiled at the sight of you. You, Jin, Jimin and Yoongi Continued to walk around the park. You look up at the sky and notice its becoming slightley darker.

"Hey, guys.. the sky is becoming ab it darker.. can anyone check the weather?" You asked. Jin nodded taking out his phone to check the weather.

he checks his phone and stutters: "U-Uh.. well.. It may be that it is going to rain in about 15 minutes.." Jin said and putted his phone in his pocket, you all groaned in response.

"Seriously.. Couldn't you have checked the weather earlier, Jin?" Yoongi said in a annoyed tone. Jin huffed.

"Well im sorry that i didn't know, dont become so mad" He said and rolled his eyes cursing under his breath.

"Hey, hey.. its okay, we just needt o find a place we could stay under until the rain will stop.. So we excactly got 10 minutes.." You said and looked at the three of them. They nodded in response and you all began searching togheter.

About 5 minutes had passed and it began becoming darker, the sun dissapeard and all the clouds were dark. It was going to rain very soon..

"Guys, we should be quick, i have a feeling it will pour soon" You said. Yoongi sighed.

"How.. There is barely anything here we could stay under to stay dry.." Yoongi said. Jin and Jin nodded in response.

"we just need to try.." Jimin said and sighed looking up at the sky. All of you began looking around once again to see if you could hide under something to cover from the soon up-coming rain.

After a bout a few minutes it starting raining a little, little drops of rain falling from the sky.

You sighed: "We are lucky.. its not pouring yet" You said and than other three nodded.

"We still have a little bit of time left." Jin said as he had checked his phone. You groaned and began walking faster and looking around.

After about a few more minutes and began pouring! You all groaned and even began running to  find a spot to hide under. Eventually Yoongi found a porch were you all could stay under.

"C'mon! There is a porch there!" He shouted. Yoongi grabbed your hand and began running towards the Porch. You blushed slightley.

"See, told you!" Jin whispered to Jimin as he pointed to you and Yoongi holding hands.

"That will be 20 bucks tommorow." Jin said smirking. Jimin groaned and they both ran behind the two of you.

After a bit you all reached the porch and stood udner it covering from the rain and catching your breaths from the running.

"Gosh.. how long will the rain last for?" You asked looking at Jin Shrugged.

"Who knows? Maybe an hour?" he siad, You all groaned and began thinking about what to do. After a little Yoongi came up to you.

"Y/n? Can i talk to you..?" He asked a little bit nervous. You nodded in response.. He smiled slightley and took your hand and began walking you towards the very back of the porch.. After reaching there Yoongi kept ahold of yours hand.

"I need to confess something.." He said in a slight nervous tone.

"Whats up?" You asked looking up at him.

...

𝐼 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊...

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙞 𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 1! 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨!

706 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨