105 Anidita love after long time , Taptuk phone call, Tupur got panick attack

Beginne am Anfang

Trilochan just then appeared there  and told : even I also wanted to tell this only. Durga maa ko Shukar hai atleast bahu  got this idea  and told this.

Anirudh! In my view going for that Munshi grandson is mere waste of time . It's better you drop this idea .

Anirudh: kaka ! Munshi kaka is at last stage in his life. He is worrying for his grandson. He had done lot of service for us . In this stage don't we have minimum courtesy or responsibility towards him ?

Turning to Bondita he told : Regarding Biswas I agree with you,  Bondita.

As you said  I will talk with their family members genuinely and find out what is the real truth and why he turned out like this . If they speak reasonably then it's fine. I can ask them to send him once and again send him back to them if that environment is fine for him . If they are  not genuine people I will use my influence and drag biswas out from their clutches.

But Biswas should visit his grandfather atleast once in this stage . Later what to do we will decide based upon his mental condition and his family condition

Trilochan: Is  there no  limit for taking society responsibility on our heads,  Anirudh ? 

May be you have forgotten but I remember well We have already done much charity to previous Munshi and to his widow  bahu especially but  in return we have seen their ugly truth and because of that sampoorna and her lover Chandrachur what not we have faced   .  They have literally made both of your lives a living hell. with much difficult we have got rid of them from our lives  

Now also if you go there and separate that boy from his family we don't know who will be treating us as enemies and fall after our lives or reputation.

why should we face the similar kind of situations again and again ?

Anirudh: kaka! First let me go and see the situation there first. Why should we imagine everything in negative way only

Trilochan: What if situations force you to take that Biswas responsibility?  Will you bring that lustful beast here and keep him in our house ? My two bahus  are  younger and their  another  younger sister is also roaming here,  and why should these  girls  fall into that lustful beast eyes and get into problems? Again why should you  bring a third person in between you ?

Anirudh: your bahu is my wife too kaka and I too have responsibility for Tupur and Tapur . Every person won't become a third person in between us . What do you think about me ? Will I bring such kind of person and keep him  in our house just like that  ? No kaka . If situations demand I will bring him out but won't keep him here.

Trilochan : Then what will you do ?

Anirudh: There is bal vikas kendr or ashram in Calcutta. I will keep him there and appoint one male aged  tutor for him to guide him properly. So  first let me go and see the situation there.

He need strong counseling and should be kept busy either in studies or in any work which he would like to do . He should be counselled from time to time and change his perception about women . Until then I won't allow any woman to come near him .

Trilochan: Toh fir theeke . Take care of your safety first . Don't play with your life. Here all our lives  are dependent on you only.

(Patting Bondita's hair he told ) especially my bahu will become mad if you do  risky things  there

Anirudh looked at Bondita and told with a smile : I know   kaka ! By the way Bondita is going to submit her admission form in PUC COLLEGE after 2 days and purchase books for her college .  She may need to purchase new dresses or sarees for her. So   you send her in car . She will go submit form and come back