Blind Devotion

Copyright © 2023 by Kate Drag.

No part of this book may be copied, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means.

This part serves as a warning of infringement in the event of legal proceedings. I am the exclusive owner of the story "Blind Devotion" and every word in this book is accurate.

**************

Hello everyone! I'm so happy to see you here!

Thank you for supporting me and starting this book of mine. The man who inspired me to write this book is Tom Hiddleston. Please note: the person I've imagined as Tom in the book does have some similarities with the actual actor but this work and its events have no actual basis for the actor's real life.

Follow me for more and add this story to your library.

Comments are very welcome and deeply appreciated. If you are shy, as I am sometimes, an emoji or a line filled with emojis is perfectly fine too. 😉 Sending you hugs and kisses. Happy reading!

Love, Kate.

****************

TO ALL MY READERS: If you find that someone is copying my stories on Wattpad or some other platform, message me immediately! DO NOT try to catch the stealer on your own because that might scare him/her before I have the chance to press charges. Trust me to handle it. Thank you.