'16 S2.

On The Last Chapter Of HOOD RELIGION

Tears was rolling down my face as i stared at the 2 positive preganancy tests , how could he deny me like this .. my heart was completely broken.

My phone started ringing and it was nadia facetiming me .. i took a deep breathe and answered it.

"Ari you okay??" She looked in the camera

"no .. and all honesty i'm not nadia." I wiped my face sniffing

She shook her head "Well if you comfortable enough , may i ask .. ari who is the father?"

I was quiet sniffing "its .... your brother nadia." I looked up at camera as her mouth dropped slowly.

𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭❆
𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟎 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 ⧖

I immediately hung up "I know this bitch ain't just say what the fuck she just said

I went and clicked mylo contact facetiming him.

"His bitch ass need to answer." I paced back and forth in my room

I was so confused but then it all came to me when dontae went to jail and the next day one of his hoes came to his house ... was it ari??

Us being at the pool and she talking about her mystery man and shit this bitch was talking about my brother the whole time.

I hung up mylo wasn't answering his phone and i didn't even wanna call ari back , if she wasn't pregnant lord forgive me ill kick that bitch in the stomach.

When me and breezo kissed mylo acted like he couldn't breathe and talking about how we promised to never fuck with eachother friends and he was fucking on ari this whole time.

My phone started vibrating and it was mymy , i was to heated to talk but i answered anyway.

"Girl what the fuck happened." She looked in the camera

"Bitch amari fucking on my brother now she pregnant and nobody knew shit." I sighed still pacing back and forth

Mymy looked confused and didn't say nothing.

"How we let that shit sneak pass us sis?" She shook her head.

I rubbed my temples "Bitch i don't knowwwwww , but im pissed."