'15 S2

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭❆
𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟒:𝟎𝟑 𝐀𝐌 ⧖

"Fuck the he say, she say, I know you'll walk a mile for me , she say she never stopped supporting, even though I did her wrong , say she hit every show in Florida and she still listen to every song , she not the one for holding grudges, we grown ...

"Fuck the he say, she say, I know you'll walk a mile for me , she say she never stopped supporting, even though I did her wrong , say she hit every show in Florida and she still listen to every song , she not the one for holding grudges, we grown , and tonight, I'm having problems back home , tonight, I'm looking for a friend, are you alone?" I rapped to Lil Poppa as i pulled in my drive way.

I put the car in park and turnt my radio down alil' picking up my phone out the cupholder.

I looked at the time it was 4:08 AM , scrolling through my DND notifications and seen amari text me , I opened the thread.

I shook my head laughing, "Fuck wrong with her." taking my key out the ignition and getting out the car.

Closing my car door and walking up my drive-way to my house door and going in and entering the alarm pin.

I missed nadia, i honestly wanted her to come stay with me. My crib was far away from the city but knowing her she might not wanna stay all the way out here.

I threw my keys on the couch and walked my way into the kitchen grabbing some fruit snacks , going back to the living room throwing myself on the couch grabbing my phone.

I been looking at some new houses to surprise nadia with on christmas , i remember she said she wanted to get out her brother house and get her own , so my simp ass been on zillow.

She been making me do shit i never had before.

I kept scrolling til' i fount that fit her most exact.

"Mhm thats the one." I mumbled throwing a fruit snack in my mouth.

𝐌𝐲𝐥𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭❆
𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 10:28AM