I missed you Jake

Hello everyone finally a new chapter I'm glad my motivation let me do this all the way through. I decided to add a character Seth that I made in the one-shot as a background his avatar character stuff will be at end of the book. Sorry again for not posting for a while.

3 weeks after Alone together

Jake POV

I was getting ready for work and got a call from Zack. Jake: "hey Zack what's up". Zack: "nothing much but, I wanted to ask for your co-workers phone number." Jake: "I got to make sure Seth is cool with me giving it to you". Zack: "how did you know it was Seth". Jake: "you're not subtle Zack". Zack: "well you're not subtle with Tom". Jake: "shut up anyways I'll text Seth and, ask him then text you bye talk later". I got completely dressed and, texted Seth when I got a call from a unknown number. I hesitantly answered Tom: "hello is this Jake?" I could tell from the voice who it was. Jake: "oh hey tom yeah it's Jake". Tom: "okay good I was worried I remembered your number wrong". Jake: "well I'm about to get to work so let me save your contact right now so I'll talk to you later today". Tom: "okay yeah bye I'll talk to you later". I saved Tom phone number and entered work. Seth: "hey Jake sorry I didn't text back I just knew you were about to be here and to answer it yes you can give my number to Zack". I chuckled and, saw Seth blushing I texted Zack Seth's number and told him not to distract Seth at work.

Time skip

Tom's POV

I had just finished up my work for today and was going to Jake's house. I got him flowers then got a call agent smith: "hello Tom we need you to stay there overnight" Tom: "okay sir talk to you tomorrow". Well maybe I can spend the night at Jake's I mean I used to live there so I'm sure he'd let me.

Jake POV

I heard a knock on the door and answered it and smiled. Jake: "hey Tom come on in". Tom walked in and sat on the couch. Tom: "hey Jake I was wondering if I could spend the night". Jake: "Yeah of course you can you can sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the couch". Tom: "oh are you sure I can sleep on the couch". Jake: "no no you're a guest so don't worry I don't mind".

Tom POV

Me and Jake were watching a movie movie talking Jake: "listen I love the color black. I'm looking at getting a black cat but, I like dark blue better I'm sorry". Tom: "well I think black is better don't get me wrong. I like dark blue and, I loved waking up to your hair in the morning but black is a lot better". We both started laughing and kept talking.  Tom: "I missed this I missed talking with you. I missed watching movies with you I missed you Jake". Jake smiled I saw him look surprised. Jake: "I missed you too Tom I'm glad that we still talk". I moved my face closer to him and he noticed. Jake moved closer too my face when we were inches apart. I saw Jake look panicked than Jake moved away.

Jake POV

When me and Tom were about to kiss I realized. I shouldn't do this I'll drag him down and I moved away and said. Jake: "well I'm tired I think you should sleep and I still have to set the couch". Tom: "yeah... I'll go to the room". Don't cry Don't cry Jake this is for the best I love him but I'll drag him down. He said it himself he needs to focus on work. Jake: "good night Tom" Tom: "good night Jake".

I'm sad about how Tom and Jake haven't talked in two years. But, again this is all an au too so just don't ask because this is an au I made my self.

 But, again this is all an au too so just don't ask because this is an au I made my self

This is Seth

Pronouns: He/they
Gender: male (transmasc)
Sexuality: pansexual

Personality: his is pretty calm but very over protective with his friends.

Words: 714