Friends

So just so everyone knows this is a au where Tom wasn't fired because you know not the best to just stop because he got fired also If Tom and Jake don't get back together then in this au they did I'm sorry I haven't posted I just haven't had any motivation

3 weeks later from drive home

Tom POV

I know I should be focused on my mission but I'm still worried about Jake I hope he is feeling better I could tell he was scared. I know if that Damian guy knows what's best for him he'll stay away or he's going to have to deal with Shawn, Ben and if I ever see him I'll punch him until he's a bloody mess. I know that even though Jake is naive I love him.

Jake POV

Dan: "you are such a mess not telling anybody about what Damian was doing to you". That's the first thing people say to me after finding out about Damian. Jake: "yeah I know don't worry he's gone the only way I'll see him is if he comes knocking on my apartment door. But Ben and mike will be staying with me for a few days". Dan: "Miriam said that you told Shawn someone else is taking you who" that's the one thing I haven't told them yet. Who took me home like what should I say oh yeah Tom you know my ex boyfriend took me home. Jake: "I got an Uber I was in a panic and checked my app and saw one that was only 2 minutes away from me". Dan: "oh okay well I'm going to go hang out with drew you want to come" Jake: "yeah sounds fun".

4 days later

Jake POV

I was at my apartment with Ben and mike, Ben and mike were making lunch while I was dusting and vacuuming my apartment when I heard a knock. Jake: "I'll get it you guys keep cooking" I opened the door and saw.

Tom POV

I got Jake some flowers and walked to his apartment instead of hiding I decided to hand them to him and see how he's doing after the whole Damian thing. I knocked on the door and heard some chatter and then saw Jake he saw me he looked surprised but smiled. Mike: "hey Jake who's at the door" Jake: "it's one of my friends I'm going outside to talk to them I'll be right back". Ben: "okay don't take to long lunch is almost ready and we came over to cook and eat with you". Jake closed the door behind him Jake: "hey Tom sorry Ben and Mike are over in case Damian shows up". Tom: "why didn't you tell them it was me at the door they both know me". Jake: "yeah but you know it isn't the best idea to be hiding away from my most recent ex boyfriend and talking to my other ex boyfriend". I hate hearing that I know that's what I am but still Jake: "but you're more then that even though we broke up we're still friends right". Tom: "yeah we are still friends here I brought you flowers".

Jake POV

I still love Tom but maybe it's better this we messed up every thing the first time and the broke up again because of his job. Jake: "thank you for the flowers if you have free time right now and don't mind seeing Ben and Mike you could come in and eat with us".

Tom POV

So friends again we'll at least I'll have in my life Tom: "yeah I'm free today"

Sorry again for not posting again just didn't have motivation to write.
Words: 611