flowers

Sorry for the wait and the next one might be a little bit because I want to do a one-shot of the Chinese restaurant date for Jam/Tom x Jake also I just found out that drew cannon age is 15 and sense this is a year later so drew is 16 so ignore that I called him 13

Tom POV

I was hiding away looking for any information on these people then I got a radio call Tom: "hello sir" Tom's boss: "hello Tom we would like you to go to the 5th building because we decided to alternate some of the people so it's not permanent it's like a few day in a month for a while". The 5th building is the one that is close to Jake's apartment it's okay Tom: "yeah okay when do you want me to go there". Tom's boss: "in 3 days it's also going to be a solo mission for now we might put you in group eventually" Tom: "yes sir".

Jake POV

Jake: "you two literally come here just to annoy me don't you" Gabby: "a little but also because my I love the muffins and how they have recycling cans" Ellie: "yeah but it's also because we wanted to see you". Jake: "okay well I already put your order in" gabby: "thank you also me, Ellie, dan and drew are going to hang out later do you want to come". Jake: "yeah okay sounds fun"

6 days later I'm lazy okay

Tom POV

While I was running I got a radio call Tom's boss: "Tom tomorrow morning you are going to the 9th building" Tom: "you got it sir" before I leave I want to do something nice for Jake because not even saying goodbye in person. I could buy him flowers with a note apologizing. I think he knows why I left or at least trying to but just a thing to say I still love him I went to the flower garden I saw some blue bouquet.

I smiled even though it's only 3 weeks but really miss him I bought them and wrote a note and ran to the apartment I knocked on the door and Hid

Jake POV

While I was finishing up the cleaning on the apartment I heard a knock I checked the time it was 11:30pm I opened the door and saw a bouquet I looked around but saw no one I grabbed it and saw a note.

The note

Hey Jake I felt bad about how I just left with a note I hope you understand but I hope you completely know I love you so much I'm sorry I hope that you can forgive me. -Tom

Back to Jake POV

After reading the note I just looked at them and smiled and sniffed them and brought it back grabbed a vase and put the flowers in it and put the note on my nightstand and laid down and drifted off to sleep.

Tom POV

When I saw Jake look around I held my breath then saw him pick it up and smiled and walked into the apartment I'm happy to see him smile.

Okay hope you liked the new chapter like I first said I want to do the Chinese food date but I will try and post again all of you have a amazing day ❤️ and night

Words 571