Damian

⚠️ tw: not listening to no means no, forced relationship, toxic friendship ⚠️

Sorry about how I haven't posted in a little bit

this takes place 1 week after the flowers

Jake POV

I was taking some peoples order when they suddenly ???: "wait jake" I looked up and realized who it was Jake: "Damian what are you doing here" Damian: "I just moved here dang I really missed you". Damian was a good friend of mine he that I had when I was 14 we just ended up not in the same friend group after we were 16 and stopped talking. Damian hugged me Damian: "could I get your phone number I'd like to become friends again". Jake: "yeah okay here" I handed him my phone Jake: "anyways do you know what you want to order" Damian: "yeah".

Time skip to 3 weeks

Jake POV

All the sudden me and Damian started talking and he came to the cafe and he was nice while I was making my bed I got a text message from Damian.

Damian☕️ and ❤️Jake❤️ private chat

Damian☕️: hey Jake what are you doing

❤️Jake❤️: nothing really what are you doing

Damian☕️: just chilling are you free at 3

❤️Jake❤️: yeah you want to hang out

Damian☕️: well I was wondering if you would like to go on a date

Still Jake POV

Oh wow I didn't know that Damian felt that way about me I mean he's nice but don't really want to date anyone at this moment.

Damian☕️ and ❤️Jake❤️ private chat

❤️Jake❤️: Damian I'm sorry but I don't think I'm ready to date at this moment

Damian:☕️: oh come on you act like you never broke up with someone just go on a date with me and I can change you're opinion

❤️Jake❤️: I don't know I just don't feel like dating anyone right know

Damian☕️: omg you are such b****h if you like me then you'll give me a chance

❤️Jake❤️: oh okay I guess see you at 3

Damian☕️: okay you better not wear anything baggy I'll pick you up at your apartment

Jake POV

Okay I guess I'm going on a date so I just will get ready I'm not surprised Damian use to get mad and hit me if I said no to him then Ben stopped Damian from hurting me but I was always afraid of stop being friends but it's okay I liked him. It was hard to make any friends because anyone I talked to Damian would yell at me and call me a bad friend and I care about him. He eventually stopped being friends with me but it hurt me to be friends with him he basically controlled my life when I was 15 and 16. He stopped being friends with me after Ben stopped letting him control my life if it wasn't for Ben I probably would have been afraid my entire life. I thought he had changed so I wanted to give him a chance I should have listened to Ben and stay away.

Sorry about this be nothing about Jam but this is definitely a big part of the story because it was introducing Damian anyways I'm going to try and post soon.

Words: 543