[妄想] 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 11

---------------Hallucinations.

"Is everyone ok?!" Natasha ask as she hurriedly walk towards you and check you for any harm. "I'm good" you simply told her as she nod and stood up and walk towards other who seems to need her help.

"Y/n are you hurt?!" March as she hold your hand as Stella stand behind her with her bat on her hand. "I'm fine March no need to worry" you told her with a smile as she gently let go of your hand and look and Dan heng. "How about you Dan heng...? You did carry her afterall" March ask with some bitterness in her tone.

Dan heng in return point at the red scrach mark which was bleeding a bit. "I might need to batch this up" he simply told March as she look at it with confusion. "Where did you get that mark?" March ask curiously "Y/n did it" Dan heng say as March turn her head at you with her eyes wide open.

"Well... That was a plot twist" Stella say with a straight face, as March fold her arm... "Well... It is indeed a plot twist" March added with a smile as she help you stand up. "oh and where is bronya?" You ask them. "She's with Hook I think they're having the 'talk'" March say with a sigh as Stella was looking at Natasha doing her work. "Well I'll pray for Hook" Stella added with a smile.

"Ugh...!" You say as you hold your head... Your head hurt badly and your surrounding is spinning very badly. "Huh? Y/n is everything ok?" March ask as she bend down to your level as you fall to the ground... "My head hurt... Badly" you told her as she help you stand up as you use her as support to stand up. "Okok... Look Dan heng will call for Natasha" She inform you as Dan heng actually go and talk to Natasha about your situation.

Your surrounding were spinning and you were seeing people as two... You feel nausea as suddenly you felt as a lightning have strike you. "Ugh!" You hold your head with both hands as March tries her best to help you stand up properly.

"Y/n... I'm here ok, let her lay down" Natasha instruct March as she gently lay you on the group. Now you're vision were getting red as your head was throbbing and hurting badly it was terrifying. Your heart beat was going crazy as you breath for air, than it hit you again.

The figure you always dream of, the face of the girl even a thousands of angel could not compete with, the voice of the Angel... Her touch as soft as heaven... Her smile as bright as the sun. Nao. It was her.

"N-nao...!" You call out for her as you try to reach out for her... As chain begin to chain you down to the ground, as you struggle and reach out for her you were so close yet to far away to hold her in your arm for atleast one time. Her figure was getting farther away from you as you reach out for her.

"Ugh... Get off me! I'm coming please wait Nao!"

"Please please please! I beg of you! Let me go! I need her! Nao! Nao! Wait...! I'm com- coming please wait!"

One by one... You snap. You push the chain away as you hurriedly run towards her, so close you were so close... Yet to far away to hold her.

Than everything goes black. It was as if the world have completely shut it self, this was your reality... Without Nao what is the point of living? Without her your life is gloomy and depressing...

In reality Dan heng knock you out with a single strike to the head. He was carrying you like a sack of potatoes as he sigh. "What a pain you are" he say as he look at Natasha. Everyone is completely shock afterall you just did a whole turn in personality out of no where... Struggling and screaming at the two girl.

"She must have hallucination... There is no other explanation for such random outburst" Natasha say with a frown she was clearly upset... Afterall you did smack her when you tried to get those 'Chain' away from you. "Ouch... Must have hit her hard for her to pass out like that" March comment as she poke at your cheek trying to see if you would react.

"Remind me to never mess with Dan heng" Stella say as she look at your unconscious body with a smile.