[雨粒] 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Do not copy my work!

"Wah... A doll, no its a teddy bear..." You say as you pick up the broken doll in your arm. "Gosh... It's beyond repair, how come?" You ask yourself you were too busy with the teddy to notice the monster behind you. In a second the monster slash you in the back, you were so shocked you forgot to scream. "You!" You scream at the monster, you take out your sword ready to fight it. First the monster attack again but you block it with your sword. You swing your sword as you aim for the head, it block it...

You back up a bit and raised the sword, electric start to come out from your sword as the sky turn red. You throw the sword at the monster as the sky open and a big thunder striked it, it totally die... Thankfully.

Blood drip from your back as the monster sword was quite sharp, and hit you deep... You realise that you were almost cover in bandage, what the hell happened to you?! You ask yourself, looking around you decide to keep walking as you leave trail of bloods.

"Hello?" You say, quite a dumb move on your part but... You haven't seen a single person yet so you were worried. You decide to walk up the long stairs bad decision on your part... Since you have an injury you should probably take a rest but who care? Not you? Ok good we'll keep walking till we lost too much blood and die.

{ Others POV }

"Gosh! So you're telling she went into the town?!" March as the little kid's again "Ugh! For the fourth time Yes! A girl with lots of bandage did go there!" The kid say extremely fed up with the adult infront of him. "Ok ok... Calm down march she's a skill fighter she won't die. I hope so" stelle say as dan heng sigh.

"Let's go" he simply say as the two girl follow more like run after him. "Y/n im so worried! Why would she left the clinic?!" Match ask her friends "no idea" Stelle say as she also look worried. "There is only one good reason for that... She probably forgot about us... She dod hit her head pretty hard" dan heng say completely chill but worried inside.

"What?! Excuse me?! Are you joking or trying to play with me?!" Match say extremely offended "you heard what i say" dan heng simply say as march sigh "My Y/n will never forget about me, for sure" March say as she smile "Yours? She's not an object" dan heng say as march glare at him "Well you keep saying that first... Now j say it it's not ok?" March ask dan heng "Yes that's the logic... You can't claim someone who already belongs to me" dan heng say as march look extremely offended "Excuuuuse me! I know her first" march say as Stelle is extremely fed up now with this two... Claiming you how rude! I mean she would do the same but if others do it... It's not ok, extremely not ok.

"Only by one second"  dan heng say as March was about to open her mouth until... "Guys is that blood?" Stelle ask them as she point at the red liquid "No shit it's blood, Stelle" march say as she ran towards it and bend down and touch it. "Touching random liquid now huh? How immature of you to do" dan heng say as March roll her eyes "it's fresh... Maybe it's her blood!" March say as she look around, "no need to look around there is blood trails already right infront of you" dan heng point out for March.

"Oh! Didn't notice that..." She say nervously "How come?" Stelle ask "no time for asking questions! My Y/n need my help! Let's go!" She say as she ran and follow the blood trail. They ran up the stairs and see you... March immediately hug you as you freak out and push her. "Huh? Why did you push me?" March say asl you as you look around confused, "if my calculations is correct... She actually lost her memory" dan heng say a bit of worries in his face, "Stelle infor about this to the group" dan heng command.

"Y/n follow us" dan heng say as you nod your head no "Pffp! Let me do it... Y/n my dear honey pokie.... You're still injured so let's go back to natasha and she'll help you?" March say, "No! I won't follow strangers... Leave me alone!" You say instead, "Eh? Pokie... Gosh dan heng you're right she lost her memory! Oh gosh! Even the time we caused trouble!" March say as she extra extra freak out. "I never lost my memories... You guys are trying to trick me clearly!" You say.

"I like the Y/n who always obey me more" dan heng say "Ok... That sounds like your problem" you say as dan heng sigh "Y/n... Sorry" he say as you look confused "Wh-" before you could finish he quickly hit you in the gead with his weapon and knock you out. "Seriously that was your best plan?" March ask as she look angry at dan heng, "you're seriously going to give her brain damage if you hit her that hurt!" March say as she put both her hand on her waise.

"That was our only solution... It's either we force or let her go, and the answer is obvious" dan heng say with a cold tone "enough chit chatting let's bring her to Natasha she's bleeding heavily "Is she heavy I'll carry her" march ask exciting Hoping that dan heng say yes. "No matter her weight I'll carry her. Afterall you can't even carry a barrel" dan heng say as March whine "the barrel was full of metals!" March say as Stelle come back to them

"Himeko say that we should make her rest and bring her back" stelle say as march sigh out of realive "And welt say we should treat her like a glass about to shatter any moment" stelle say "Hear that dan heng... No more hitting her in the head" she say with a sweet and commanding tone "Dan heng hit her?" Stelle ask confused as hell as March say yes. "She hit her like she was an mosquito!" March say.