Chapter 451 - Chapter 460

Chapter 451 - Spare My Life, Senior!

For the space pirates of Storm Prison right now, an impetus loss of 15% was almost deadly.

Even though the power rune arrays could not be restored in time, the explosions had to be controlled so that it wouldn't affect other areas of the warship.

If they were to lose 30% or more impetus, they would be sitting ducks, having nowhere to run.

Static noises came through the communication channel. The contact between the cockpit and the engine compartment had been cut off by the explosions.

Fengyu Ming rushed toward the engine compartment without any hesitation.

He raised his hand. A streak of redness surrounded him and gradually consolidated into a raging crystal suit.

Box Novel.com

The crystal suit named 'Dark Fire' was a trophy from an expert at the peak of the Building Foundation Stage that his father had killed. It had been modified by the specialists of 'Spider Den', the base planet of the space pirates, with additional plate armor and attack rune arrays. The formidable crystal suit was his biggest reliance on this solo hunting trip.

Despite his young age, Fengyu Ming was truly his father's son; they were both sordid and cunning. Even though he was moving inside his own starship, he still put the crystal suit on.

Rushing through the pathway, Fengyu Ming issued commands in the communication channel, ordering the mechanics to go to the engine compartment as soon as possible.

When he was dozens of meters away from the engine compartment, he was already able to smell the burning scent. Black smoke was floating in the above of the pathway, rolling and pressing down.

At this moment, a minor explosion occurred ahead of him. A lot of smoke was coming right at him.

Fengyu Ming frowned. He was going to charge into the smoke when he suddenly had a palpitation and his brain almost froze!

Fengyu Ming screamed like an animal which was falling into a trap. He burned his soul and leaped forward, while the saber with the tusks of a demon beast in his hand drew an insidious upward curve behind him!

Inside the intense smoke behind him, an intimidating figure was rushing close, as if it were trying to collide into the tip of his saber.

Fengyu Ming's every pore was constricting violently. The surging killing intent behind him was too immense, like an icy piton filled with magma. Sharp, fast, and rampant!

Fengyu Ming felt that he was a dead body that a vulture had got its eyes on. Even his bone marrows were freezing!

Waiting to be killed was not his style. There was no time to dodge when he sensed the incoming attack. Therefore, he simply returned an equally brutal attack so as to die together with his enemy, and he roared to send warnings through the communication channel.

But beyond his expectations—

The master of the rampant killing scent neither dodged nor backed off, but accelerated and crashed right into him!

His tusk saber cut in his opponent's body effortlessly.

In the meantime, his internal organs were savaged by a hot stream that felt like magma, too!

Fengyu Ming's facial expressions were completely frozen. He lowered his head in disbelief and shock, only to find that the plate armor covering his stomach had been dug through by a drill of mystic rays which was still revolving rapidly there, dragging all his internal organs into the throes of agony.