Chapter 761 - Chapter 770

Chapter 761 - Out of Expectation

Li Yao's interest was aroused. Yan Xinjian had built the secret training room in order to avoid the strike of the apocalypses. Therefore, a lot of Heavenly Materials and Earthly Treasures had been employed. The shell of the training room was made of super alloys and hundreds of layers of defense rune arrays. It was basically indestructible.

Such a shell was designed to resist the apocalypses. The Lustful Rock Spiders could dig through the rocks, but there was no way that they could crawl through the shell of the secret training room.

Should I take the risk?

In the information that Bai Xinghe had transmitted to Li Yao, the method to open the secret training room was included.

However, the methods had been left by Yan Xinjian, so there could be hidden traps in the method.

Li Yao had experienced quite a few similar traps. His first encounter with Ou Yezi, his adventure on Boneyard, which almost destroyed the Heaven's Origin Sector and forced Li Yao to roam in the sea of stars and end up in the Flying Star Sector, and so on.

BoxNovel.com

BOOM! BOOM!

Another violent earthquake took place. The two Lustful Rock Spiders seemed to have gone crazy because they had been chasing their prey for too long. They raised a storm in the rock stratum above Li Yao's head.

There's no time to consider any of that now.

As the Lustful Rock Spiders caused havoc, the pathways and warehouses marked on the map were all demolished. The map would soon be useless in guiding him.

The performance of the Mystic Skeleton Battlesuit continued dropping because of the petrifying mystic rays. Li Yao was not sure whether the weakening was permanent or not. But apparently, the Mystic Skeleton Battlesuit could not be recovered for now.

In another five minutes, when all the pathways collapsed, he would not be able to run to Yan Xinjian's secret training room even if he wanted to!

Yan Xinjian was a human being, not an ancient demon. Even though he was in the Nascent Soul Stage, it's been five hundred years, and he is probably as dead as anyone can ever be right now.

Even if his remaining soul still lingers, should I really worry about that? There is nothing in my brain but soul remnants!

Li Yao thought quickly and made up his mind. He sprinted toward a pathway on the left leading downwards.

Two small Lustful Rock Spiders popped up on his way, only to be chopped in half by him. The bodily fluids they spurted out corrupted yet another three rune arrays on the surface of the Mystic Skeleton Battlesuit.

As he moved violently, cracking noises were echoing on the surface of the Mystic Skeleton Battlesuit, and the crisp camouflage dropped off one piece after another.

Li Yao had no time to check his crystal suit. Guided by the map, he dashed to a secondary warehouse at the bottom level of the underground fortress quickly.

He then crawled into a secret maintenance room through the ventilation tube in the northwest corner of the warehouse.

After passing through the maintenance room, Li Yao reached a dormitory for soldiers that was only half completed. The other half of the dormitory was a dark cave.

Upon first inspection, this place was the end of the underground fortress whose construction was concluded in too much of a hurry.

Li Yao glanced around. Almost a hundred stalactites were dangling down from the top of the cave, emitting colorful brilliance.

Forty Millenniums of Cultivationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें