Chapter 41 - Chapter 50

Chapter 41 - The Flagship, The Distant Expanse!

Li Yao's mind went blank; he felt an indescribable chill in the air.

There really was a cultivator who developed the Demon God Virus 40,000 years ago, leading to the rise of the Demon Beast civilization. Humanity was forced to enter into a 30,000 year long Great Dark Age.

Research-type cultivators were certainly existences on the level of devils and gods!

Composing himself, Li Yao continued with a question, "Then what's the fourth type?"

"The fourth type is the creation-type cultivator. This type has their spiritual energy and computational ability in opposing equilibrium.They also need to have a dexterous pair of hands with bold and unconstrained imagination. In this way, they become experts in fabrication! Actually, this type of cultivator is also seen quite commonly. For instance, the most popular profession in the world of cultivators, the Master Refiner, is precisely a creation-type cultivator! Legends say that the most powerful of creation-type cultivators can craft a warship bigger than the moon, encompassing the starry skies! They can also craft the 'Star Pulverizing Cannons' that contain boundless power! One shell can flatten the entire continent!"

Li Yao's eyelids twitched. Finally, he knew what his own path would be — to be a creation-type cultivator!

BoxNovel.com

Zheng Dongming spread open his five fingers and curled with his pinky, saying, "The fifth type is the culture-type cultivator. Both their spiritual energy and computational abilities may not necessarily be the most outstanding, but they possess the most profound and mysterious of mental powers. At any point in time and space, they can influence someone by their side by enveloping them into their own mental world. Honestly, the culture-type cultivator is the most mysterious type of all. No matter how much the expert researchers tried studying this type, they were all unable to break open the mysteries of this type's mental powers. Often, the culture-type is found to be the best poet, artist, novelist, and musician!"

Li Yao nodded his head thoughtfully. "Artists? Novelists? It sounds like they don't have any combat strength!"

Zheng Dongming laughed strangely. "That's not necessarily true. The common culture-type cultivator may not be the greatest expert in combat, but there are a few utterly terrifying culture-types different from the norm. So much so that no one would dare provoke them rashly, as they are existences with absolute strength! For a rare example, within the cultivator-types, there is a special kind of profession called the Grand Illusionist. Normally when you look at one, you only see an ordinary author, with nothing weird about him. But once he gets angry, his mental world tears and explodes through to reality. He can pull others into a fiction marble of his own creation! Just think about it. The complete laws of nature within that domain field are all created by him. They can call the wind and summon the rain. They're omnipotent! Even cultivators several stages higher than the Grand Illusionist, once they are caught and forced into the fiction marble, will have great difficulty escaping unharmed."

"The world of cultivators really is filled with all sorts of fantastic marvels. So there's this many awesome jobs!" Li Yao thought deeply for a moment and was forced to admit that a Grand Illusionist would be a completely difficult enemy to deal with.

When compared to the most mystical of cultivators, the most ordinary battle-type cultivator could simply be considered a domesticated and harmless upright citizen.

Zheng Dongming's fingers pinched together, forming a fist. He said, "The six type is the hybrid-type. They possess the characteristics of several different types, allowing them to assume many different important roles. They are rare geniuses known as jack of all trades. Anyways, the world of cultivators is vast and boundless. The more one studies in a subject, the harder they find to master it. The hybrid-type cultivators, who are able to cross over to other realms, are actually few in number. They appear once in awhile, and when they do, the major guilds will always fight over them. And they become major stars that no one dares to approach for fear of getting burned."