Chapter 441 - Chapter 450

Start from the beginning

Coldness blinked in Li Yao's eyes. He put on a cruel smile casually and sprinted through four streaks of redness. The Boiled Blood Wind Slashing Saber was extended abruptly, circling him and withstanding another seven streaks. Eventually, he dodged the siege of the two incoming pincers at a close distance and reached the front of the crab.

CRACK!

The Boiled Blood Wind Slashing Saber stabbed deep into the crab's eyes. Li Yao burnt the power of his soul furiously. Spiritual energy in bright gold was dancing around his body like flames. The aura on his saber was instantly triggered to twenty meters long, which pierced through the crab's body out of its back and minced all its weak internal organs hiding behind the solid shell into pieces!

Shua!

Li Yao withdrew his saber and danced in the air to dodge the last three streaks of redness. Landing softly, he shook off the blood stain on his saber. Then he sheathed his saber and walked to the bystanders without looking back.

BOOM!

Behind him, the crab was still trying to wave its pincers. Struggling for three seconds, it finally collapsed to the ground. The pincers were twitching, and the crystal cannon dangled helplessly.

The Exos were so shocked that their jaws were nearly touching the ground.

One attack!

One attack was enough to slay the demon beast which was about to destroy the entire town!

The erratic movements, the ghost-like dodging, and the ferocious saber art were actually performed by a battered crystal suit which could break any second!

Who exactly was this super Exo that had fallen from the sky with such brutal skills?

Cold sweat was dripping off everyone's foreheads. They were frozen and didn't even dare to blink their eyes.

This mysterious Exo walked to the middle of them. A bright gold hexagon appeared on the helmet of the crystal suit, before the facial cover split into six petals and retreated, unveiling a face that was almost too young.

There were low exclamations in the crowed, which were immediately shut by biting their lips. Deep reverence appeared in their eyes.

Mu Ping's heart was not peaceful, either. However, he had no other choice except to walk forward and bow respectfully. "Master, if I may ask..."

Beyond his expectation, the face of this 'master' was twitching violently with a baffled expression. The eyes of the newcomer seemed to be covered in two clusters of grey mist, and there was no telling what he was actually thinking about.

Then he mumbled, "What... is this place?

"Who... am I?"

"Huh?"

Everybody looked at each other in bewilderment.

...

Half a day later, in Black Iron Town at the other end of the garbage plateau...

This was a town with a population of several thousand. It was located in the center of dozens of endless garbage hills that were hundreds of meters high. There was nothing but glittering metal wreckages as far as one's eyes could see.

Black Iron Town was itself almost exclusively built on debris.

All the houses had been constructed using the remnants of starships. Fleet emblems and numbers that were all mottled could be found on the walls of many buildings.

The streets of the town were made of starships' floors, too. They were all different colors as if patches piled up together.

On the two sides of the streets grew a lot of tall trees. But with a closer look, one would notice that the so-called 'trees' were actually vines which were climbing on the rebar, crystal tubes, and crystal wires on the starships. They brought greenness to the desolate town.