Chap.5 ☆ Father be sure to eat breakfast

𝘜𝘨𝘩... 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨..𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤!? 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵!?

Essien groaned and roll around on his bed frustrated his not able to know whether he has mana or not. He at first thought he could just do the magic by imagination since the book DID mention it's like imagining the element but no- It just doesn't have to work.

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢..?

Essien thought about it afterwards but decided not to lose hope, there's no way he don't have this 'mana' when his the son of a literal tyrant!

Well.. He could go back to 'his' father and ask him the question of what mana is and make excuses by saying he randomly find the book, which is really the truth-still.. Going back in that room where that tyrant resides is a no-no!!

𝘜𝘨𝘩𝘩! 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯..

Essien sighs and lay frowning on his bed
( -︵-)

Maybe he should think about it Tomorrow..
A lot of things did happen today afterall.

Essien moves a bit as morning light illuminated straight to his sleeping face which woke him up. It seems like the day before had passed and another new day had started! Essien groan, not wanting to get off his bed yet, he hears someone cough;

"Your highness please wake up already. You still have to take a bath and join his majesty for breakfast."

Essien pout and mumble about not wanting to get out of bed yet, who would want to get out of a soft comfy bed anyway? He refuses to move until he remembers something.

He remembers that his stuck on a place where his new life is in a thin line.

Essien's eyes flew open as he struggle to sit up on the bed, his hair is disheveled and messy while his face looks like this; (=□=) an expression use-as if he had remembered something so bad yet still too sleepy.

"It's time for your bath your highness. I had prepared it, would you like any company or do you wish to bath by yourself?"

Essien blinks his eyes multiple times before he look at Harley who is waiting for his response

"oh! Good morning Mr. Harley!"

Essien greets him with a smile which may or may not caused something to bloom inside the secretary's heart.

"Did you say something about father?" Essien added a question afterwards, no matter how much he doesn't want to call that emperor his father-he had to. He started this act! He can't give in or else his going to die much early when he just started this life!!

"Yes. His majesty had ask for your presence during breakfast, I had readied the bath for you as well your highness, It is better to take a bath before the water go cold."

"Alright! Thank you Mr. Harley!"

"...."

-

The door through the emperor's office opens showing the emperor himself sitting on his own chair like it's his throne, seemingly busy from all the endless paperwork piled in his desk.