Chap.3 ☆ It's Tea Time.

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 '𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘯'.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳?" 𝘌𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 '𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦'.

-

He couldn't figure out why but somehow the time seems to slow down once his alone with Aelianus, his father, in his father's office. Okay not entirely alone since the handsome knight is there hehe- wait.

It was weird to suddenly starts hearing every small thing someone wouldn't normally hear.. Is it because his stuck in a room with a cold-blooded emperor and he has no means of escape? Probably.

Aelianus took a good look of his 𝘴𝘰𝘯. The boy have a white hair with strands of purple on the edges, his hair tied behind him in a simple low ponytail with some simple tie, eyes flittering brightly as two colors collide together.

Except for the hair, nothing on this child could possible made him Aelianus son.

It was weird to say the least. 𝘈 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥, 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮.

Well the slums are not really open to the political issues or nobility. According to his left-hand knight, Essien was found in the farthest of commoner's town. It really is a surprised that he suddenly had a Illegitimate son who just had to have the white hair none of his official sons get to be born with.

According by law that Aelianus long long grandfather put up, all children with white hair born in the royal family or have the royal blood with them, 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘌𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘳.

-

Even after I ask what he wanted to talk about earlier for some reason this crazy dude didn't respond and just stare at me like-?? (  ゚ ▽ ゚ ;)

Anyway- ignoring him-

A knock can be heard from the door and I'm the only one who look back at it, even if I took a look at father, his still just looking weirdly at me.

"𝘠-𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺.. 𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘢."

The door opened silently as a maid pushing a cart came in with her head low and starts arranging the table silently though I can guess that she's hella nervous by just looking at her using both hands just to make sure she don't drop anything.

Well if I were working here too no matter how much is the pay if I had to deal with an emperor that could and WILL kill me for small mistake then. I'll be nervous as heck as well.

Once she's done she bowed and was about to leave the room but before that, she randomly glance at me..

As an Illegitimate child who had to survive in this hellish place full of cold-blooded bastards where the childrens are also distant and mean, me who have the most closest appearance with the emperor shall bring you people light!