☆°Introduction°☆

•°𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖°•

Essien Caecus

•°𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪°•

A man who died from sudden cardiac arrest find himself reincarnated into the game he played for fun once named as Essien Caecus. Now needing to survive as the 6th illegitimate son of the emperor Essien acts like a happy-bright child, always smiling and making sure the other prince knows he couldn't careless about the throne or about their drama but..

Why is everyone so suddenly caring to me? Why does the empress treats me like her own son? Why is the other prince's say they protect me so I don't need to do anything? Why in the world nathan say he wants to marry me?! And Why is the emperor genuinely smiling!? What is happening!!??

•°𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖°•

A Novel set in Victorian era with a twist of fantasy and some other things. It is an isekai'd story which follows the point of view of a man having to live as a chaotic child.

[Basically, typical novel of getting reincarnated into the novel/game they read/played but this time it's a prince instead of the usual princess or noble lady.]

•°𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤°•

Ps; BL/ship will not appear until very later on the story. Its mostly focused on family issues i guess.

The reason I put BL/Boyxboy in the tags is because how much as I like to write something about the usual novel of parent-and-child troupe, I also like reading BL(specially fluff so-)

[Most of novels/webtoons under this troupe is usually daughter and father and if it's not that then it's mc as the mother/father then child :(( ]

(No. The ML will not be from the family of MC. I seen canon ships where the ml is from the same family? Like?? Even if the person in body is different its still your sibling/family like lol wtf)

•°𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕪°•

Shianarou Kazen
Wattpad username; @Shianarou