Chap.1 ☆ A New Life

My name is not important anymore.

I was just some dude living a great life, I have two younger sister and one younger brother. Being the eldest son I used all my time and money to support me and my siblings I never got to meet a special someone I can marry due to my business but it's not like I'm regretting it.

Well maybe a bit.

But this is my choice. I choose to focused on my original family than to make my own.. I don't know I just feel happier that way even if I want my own child. Am I weird for that? Well that doesn't matter because I'm happy.

I get to buy a the things I wanted when I was just a kid but my parents can't afford, I have a lot of friends who's nice and as chaotically questionable as me, I get to give nice clothes, food and toys to the kids in the orphanage I supported..

And I get to earn a lot of money that I really daydream all day long to have when I was a kid Haha!

Maybe if I have one regret.. It will be that I didn't get to have child to give all my fortunes to.. Meh at least I have money my old parents can use to bury my body or maybe they're cremating me? Nonetheless I hope they used a proper handsome and nice photo of me instead of a definitely not me having my mouth full cuz im eating picture on my funeral.

How did I die? I died from sudden cardiac arrest. Bruh I was so healthy I didn't even expect to just die like that- Oh well.

....
...
..

'Huh? Where am I?'

I woke up to see myself in.. a rundown wooden house? Cabin??? Where the hell am I???

No actually the real question here is; Did I not die? How the heck am I seeing this- Oh god am I in hell!? But why- Wait No I'm not in hell. I can feel and touch the floor.

I glance down in my hands to see them rather small '𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦' I thought as I observe my hands. It was small and look delicate, as if a child's hand.

I stood up noticing I'm wearing some fancy non-modern clothes which is definitely not clothes I am wearing when I died or probably when I got cremated, buried or some. I raised my eyebrow, staring down in the strand of hair I grab, It was white with strands of.. purple? Oh damn my favorite color Nice.

*BAAM!*

I startled upon hearing a loud noise, it came somewhere in the house.. Probably the front door? Come to think of it.. Am I kidnapped? The room I'm in is definitely not suitable for kids not only that, there is barely a bed. There's only a mattress on the floor and there is no window.

I flinched as I hear the door in the room slammed open showing a.. rather ugly woman. Well not really, she does have a pretty face, a pretty black hair and dark green eyes but-

"You thing." She clicked her tounge

"How come you still haven't shown any sign of magic? Are you a failure!? Here take this!" She throws a book right in my face which I didn't manage to catch, hits me then fall on the floor. Rude. And it hurts as well.

"Learn everything already so we can start the plan! Your not allowed to leave this room until you manage to learn all of that. I'll be back again later by midnight." The woman give me a look of annoyance before she left. What the hell.

'Who the hell is that woman!? Also- what kind of person throw things at a child! Let alone something as heavy and thick as this book!?' I glared at door that no longer have anyone standing, I have to leave this place.