Chap.2 ☆ Oh no..

"How interesting."

"I don't even remember being with someone else 10 years ago and yet."

"Here you are. Looking like me."

The emperor lightly squint his eyes, looking down on me who can't figure out what to do next ther than stay quiet but.. No matter how scary his stare is, I can't look away!

I remember this man being so cruel and heartless! And so is everyone in this godforsaken palace! Yes! That includes the emperor's childrens!! 。゚( ゚இ□இ ゚+)゚。

I shiver under the gaze of this empire's strongest magic swordman, the emperor of the Aicrantis empire, Aelianus Caecus.

Okay essien calm down! As far as I know.. All the prince or may I say, 'his sons' have almost the same reaction when seeing their 'father' for the first time. They would either cry or hide or show incredible amount of fear.

To be honest I would too. But considering I'm a illegitimate child, the most cruel status or position to have in any family during to any timeline, crying will have me either get rid of or be a goddamn slave due to bullying I may receive here.

Nobles don't treat illegitimate children's well let alone a literal 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺.

So as a smart person, or me just not wanting to die. Again. I acted like an insane child who don't know what 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 means.

"??Are you.. My father..?" I ask '𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺' staring straight at his eyes while tilting my head like a curious child.

Staring at his eyes is not really favorable to me considering how scary he can be with just LOOKING at you. (゚∀゚;;)

Somehow.. My random bulls-ht worked.

His eyes soften a bit, he still look like his going to kill me but I take what I can get. He leans over the desk and put his hand on his chin looking at me as if.. Observing me.

As for how I already know this guy's name even if no one told me yet.. Well, when I was in the carriage that was taking me to this place earlier, one look at the people were passing by and I got hit by the memories of me playing a certain game like a truck.

Why the random people passing by? I do not know. Maybe the reason is more on the atmosphere of the place and the environment.

This game is not really a happy one. I remember not continuing to play this due to just how confusing and how I hate the story of this game. Unfortunately, I can't remember the game's name and most of the storyline so now I had to try and survive as the illegitimate child. Great.

So now I'm in a situation where almost everyone in the same room is staring at me in surprised except for the emperor who continue to observe me.

It's expected reaction, no child or even a single person dared to not cower in fear, nervous or smile so genuine, towards this tyrant. Not only that, I a supposedly 'Illegitimate child' had the audacity to ask him first if his my 'father'.

"Is there something wrong?" I straightened my look and pretend to look around nervously, pretending to 'wonder if I did something wrong'

"No.. There's nothing wrong." The emperor said straighting his look on me, a smile appearing on his face.

*Cries inside- Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ

𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦!! 。゚( ゚இ□இ ゚+)゚。

"As for your question. I am indeed your father." The emperor spoke with the unnerving smile still plastered on his face.

I genuinely f̷a̷k̷e̷d̷ smiled as if I'm really happy to have or 'finally' know my father. Like some excited child I went to ask him a lot;

"Really? My names Essien!⁎⁺˳✧༚"
"What's your name father? .。.:✽・゚"
"Oh-! Can I call you father? Am I allowed to call you that??"

My expression being; (⌯^ ∇ ^⌯) °.*•❁

With the flowers flowing behind and everything. But inside..

𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘩𝘶。
゚( ゚இ□இ ゚+)゚。

"Essien.. A great name if I say so myself. We keep that name and give you my last name." The emperor's words shocks the secretary near his right side, a child getting the emperor's last name? Usually only the children's from the empress gets the last name, The concubines or illegitimate Childs don't.

So this is shocking indeed. Heck even I can't help but make a (⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠) face at him.

"You'll be now named Essien Caecus, the 6th prince of the Aicrantis Empire and my second youngest child. You'll be staying in.. This palace." As he spoke my face remained the same shock face, to not only be given his last name but also to remain in the same palace as he does?

"And yes. You are allowed to call me father."

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡"

Oh my look at how he said the last one! Almost as if his saying that 'youre either die by my hand or by the others who's also living here.' haha.

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦! 𝘏𝘢𝘩𝘢! 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘺 '𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴' 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 <3'

*cries internally (;'༎ຶ۝ ༎ຶ)

"Really..? Thank you father!" I expressed as if I'm really happy heck I even smiled at him more with my eyes closed when in the inside I'm dying and I unfortunately can't even expressed the pain..

"Excuse me your majesty but which room shall we prepare for his highness sixth prince" The now secretary fake coughs and excused himself as he asked fixing his glasses that is not even in need of fixing..

What the hell? ( -᷅_-᷄)?

"In the third floor, one of the empty large room in there that had it's own personalize bathroom. Make sure it's fully clean and organized." The emperor ordered, back to his usual cold expression.

The unknown secretary only bowed before excusing himself out, probably to start doing the assigned work already. Workaholic smh.

[smh = shaking my head]

"Would I show around his highness essien while waiting for his room to be finish your majesty?" Handsome red hair royal knight asks in respect, I think I kinda remember his name being Hayden Lux but I'm not really sure..

"No." The emperor's spoke coldly as his attention returns to me.

"He stay here for the mean time." He continued, the same scary smile appearing again.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺!! 。゚( ゚இ□இ ゚+)゚。

How unfortunate for me to have to sit in front of the emperor having to deal with him wanting some tea time with his 'new son'.

"What do you want to talk about father?" Essien asks with an innocent 'happy smile'.

・┆⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧