He's The Man of My Dreams... An I'm His Gemstone. - Chapter 19.

Chapter 19!

I grabbed my mobile from my pocket and dialed Kinza's number. She answered on the third ring. "Sapphire!" She said. "Hey kinza, I'll be down the field now!" I replied smiling at Harry who was waiting patiently for me to finish the phonecall. "Ok babe. Is Harry with you?" She asked. "Yeah, he's coming to." Harry smirked a little. "Great!" She said a little excited. "Bye." I waited for her to reply and hung up. "Stop smirking you!" I said nudging him a little. "Me? Smirking? I'm not." He laughed kissing me on the cheek. I had no idea how he let this whole thing go over his head, but somehow he did it. The way I reacted when I thought Harry had kissed another girl just shows what I would do if he had kissed someone else.
    We walked slowly onto the field. Louis and Laura walked casually over to us. "Hey!" Louis said when he was a few steps away. "Hi Lou'!" Harry replied with a little smile, while pulling me closer. "Alright Saph!" Louis said with a wink. "Hey Louis'" I said with a smile. "Saph, you don't mind if I steal lover boy for 5, do you?" Louis asked, flashing a grin. "Of course not!" I replied. Harry lifted my chin with two fingers and his lips met mine. "Won't be long." He promised and wandered over to the other side of the field.
    "God, you have no idea how 'in love' that boy is." Laura sighed, smiling slightly. "He would do anything for you Sapphire. You know that don't you?" She asked. "I suppose." I replied, thinking about wether I really believed that or not. "I'm positive he would. He adores you. But, don't hurt him Saph." She said with a hint of a smile. "I would never try to hurt him." I lyed, thinking back to the Liam incident and about how I did hurt him, unitentionally. But I still hurt him. "Good. I don't want to see him get hurt, he's such a great guy and I've known him for what seems like forever." She said.

  "Guys! It's getting late I think we should go!" I shouted to the girls after glancing at my watch, I had no idea it was this late. 10 o'clock. Must have spent quite a while with Harry, time flys. "Okay!" Kinza shouted back, just before giving Zayn a quick kiss and heading over to me. "Can't we stay out longer Saph?" She asked me. "No, sorry. Since my mum isn't in tonight, I need to be home reasonably early." I laughed, if this was early I would like to see my definition of late. "Ohh, okay then. Are we staying up yours tonight?" She asked, I just assumed they were. I didn't realise I never asked them. "Yes, of course!" I said. "C'mon girls!" Becca shouted from the end of the field. Clearly she was in a rush. I wonder what for? 

-----------------------------

It's not very long, but I just don't know how to build on it. I will try and make the next longer! :)