He's The Man of My Dreams... And I'm His Gemstone - Chapter 16.

Chapter 16!

I had left the field, left Liam. I was running straight home. I turned into my street and ran up my drive and ran straight through the front door. I slammed it closed and ran straight up the stairs to my room. I took my mobile out of my pocket and sent a group text to Becca and Kinza asking them to come straight over and spend the night. I felt really bad, this horrible wave of guilt was washing over me, I was nearly drowning. That's why I needed their company and I needed to tell them, tell them every detail about what happened, about the kiss. I needed to tell someone my feelings and they were the only people I trusted with them. My phone buzzed, it was Kinza. The text read 'Sure, I'll be over as soon as I get my things together.' One down another to go. I stared at my phone, 'come on becca text back' i thought and then my phone buzzed again. It was as if she heard me. 'I will be over in a bit!' she replied. She was back living with her mother now, don't know when she went back and I'm sorry to say I didn't even realise, much. 'Okay' I text them both back and threw the phone onto the bed.

    The doorbell rang, I rushed down stairs and swung the door open. "Thanks mum!" Kinza called as the black bmw drove down the road. She dropped her bag to the floor. "What's up?" She asked. "I will tell you as soon as Becca gets here and we get comfy, but prepare yourself." I warned her. "That bad?" She asked while taking her blackberry from her bag and began to text. "Yeah." I frowned and ventured into the living room, Kinza following after me. Kinza sat on the couch still texting. "Who you texting then?" I asked smiling. She went bright red. "Zayn." She smiled. "We have been texting non-stop since he left, but now that they are back he wants to meet up, again." I flashed her a smile. "Awwh, That's great!" I said excitedly.

    Becca walked into the room. "Hey!" She shouted. I must of jumped a mile. "Becca! Do you have to be so quiet and then loud when entering peoples homes? I didn't even hear you come in." I complained. "Oh shush. I know you don't mind. I'm gunna dump my stuff upstairs. We spending the night up there or down here?" She asked. "Up there." I smiled. "Wonderful." She smiled and skipped out of the room and up the stairs. "Why's she in such a good mood?" Kinza asked while trailing behind Becca. "Beats me." I shrugged and followed after them. "So, what happened with you and Harry then?" she asked.

    I nearly broke down crying. But I managed to stay strong for them. "Nothing happened." I said bluntly. "C'mon Saph, something happened! You didn't invite us over for a girly night in, vent!" Becca said. I looked at Becca then at Kinza. "Okay. He was telling me how he didn't cheat and stuff like that and I refused to believe him and he left." I said, shortening the whole thing. "And..." Kinza prompted. "Okay..." I said and went on to tell them everything that happened from the point when Harry left. The part where me and Liam kissed. "OMG!" They both shouted in sync. I stared at the floor not wanting to meet there eyes. I felt ashamed and I felt like I was, again, drowning in guilt. "What was it like?" Becca asked. I didn't reply. "Y'no, the kiss. With Liam. I mean he is extremely fit and I bet he was a great kisser... not that I really care coz I have Niall." She said laughing. "Yeah Saph, what was it like?" Kinza asked. "It was mesmerizing, when his lips met mine it felt incredible, the best feeling in the world. Well, one of them." I said looking back on that amazing moment me and Liam shared. "One of them?" Becca asked. I hesitated for a moment. "The kiss that I shared with Liam made me feel the same way all the kisses with Harry have made me feel." I said, I was really confused. "ohh, god Saph. Shit." Becca said as if she was lost for words, a first for her. "You can't tell anyone this guys, not Niall and not Zayn. No one!" I told them. "Okay." Becca looked at the floor. "Okay Saph, but...You must tell Harry!" Kinza said.