| 1 |

Verona

Being single isn't a fun thing to go through especially after a breakup , it's haven't been easy for me every since Damon and I broke up . Damon was a nice person and he always have been . To get over a breakup I thought why won't I go out with one of my friends Adel .
Since Adel and I both are single now why won't be out especially on a weekend . So we decided to go clubbing at this famous underground club that is called Luca , I have heard a lot of great things about that club so why not and go there with Adel

When we both entered the club we have to get checked first , then we can finally go down the stairs and to the club we go

When both her and I went down the stairs there's this huge black door in front with this tall scary guy standing there he's wearing all black . He opened the door for us and as soon as he did all I can hear is the loud music and The music is super loud .

The place is huge it's really is big I didn't expect that at all , I have entered the club but not officially in , Adel and I in thing hanged balcony and has a side stairs that leads you to the club . We both went down the stairs and walked to the bar , the bar was far away from where we were standing .

Both My friend and I sat down on the bar stools and while we were waiting for the bartender to come and get our order , we both look around at the place . The bar we're at is in the middle of the club , there's a musical band stage and on each side there's a strip stage , and there's some an seating area . There's also a huge hanging place I think it's a vip place .

"Hello pretty ladies"the bar tender say and we both look at him , the bar tender was holding a towel and looking at us with a smile on his face . "What would you like to drink"

Adel started to talk "I'd like to have one dirty martini"the bar tender nod "extra dirty please"he laughs and looked at me

"I'll have on Rosita with extra tequila"he smiles at both of us "coming right up"all he say and leave

"Is it just me or is that bartender hot"Adel says and I laugh "that explains extra dirty"she laughs and smiles , Adel saw a paper and start to read it and look at it she showed it to me and there's a photo of a man in that paper with details of the club

"So it's Lorenzo De Luca's place"She looks at me "You have to get your self out of trouble Vee"she looks at me in a mad way "you came here for a reason what is it?"

"No reason , I'm here to have fun"all i say to her with a smile on my face .

"Lady's"
"Extra dirty martini for you"
"And a Rosita for you"

We both grab our drink and looked at her "to being single"i raise my glass and she looked at me with a smile "to being single"Adel says and we drink our drink together .

The waitress here are everywhere in this place serving people , the guy waitress are only wearing red bottoms , the girls are wearing sexy red bras and panties walking around and serving people . They are everywhere in this club , I'm not sure why red but it's different and looks amazing I never been in a club that good and perfect before to be honest .

"Ms"a guy say to Adel and we both look behind to look at that guy , it's the bartender wearing different cloths .
"Would you like to dance?"he asks Adel and she smiles "I'm off work"he smiles and so dose she .

Adel looks at me and she's not sure what to do "go , Have fun"I say and she smiles
"but we are here for-"i cut Adel off and smiling to her "Go ahead and have fun"
I saw Adel leave and I watch her walk with the bartender as I turn around and took a sip of my drink , when my drink was all finished I asked the bar tender for one more .