You'll pay for this one day! - said the raccoon, almost running to the car and still throwing the apple he was eating towards the car but missing the target.

Wolf was driving his new car that he just purchased from the dealership while listening to the news about the temperatures that would continue to drop that day, when he saw the same raccoon he had helped the day before walking down the sidewalk while shivering from the cold, the wolf moved the car a little closer to the sidewalk and the raccoon took an apple from his pocket and was going to hit the car if he hadn't opened the car window.

The wolf noticed that the raccoon was all wet and was shivering from the cold and angry too.

- What happened? - Asked the wolf, seeing him clap his chin

- I don't want to talk about it. - said the raccoon irritated.

- You are all wet and it is very cold. - said the wolf.

- But of course, you don't need to be a genius to understand that. - said the raccoon, moving away from the wolf's car.

- Hang on! - said the wolf, seeing the raccoon walk away.

The wolf accelerated the car, trying to keep up with the raccoon's steps as it rushed the packs to get out of there.

The raccoon walked shivering, starting to feel some pain in its body due to the cold it was feeling.

- I don't know why I'm doing this! - said the wolf to himself as he got out of the car and went after the raccoon.

- Hang on! - said the wolf to the raccoon who turned to look in his direction.

- What do you want? - Asked the Raccoon, his chins chattering from the cold.

- Help you, I can take you to your family if you want. - said the wolf.

- I don't have a family. - said the raccoon.

At least get in the car then. - Said the wolf, but the Raccoon was reluctant but changed his mind when some thin snowflakes began to fall from the sky.

- Get in the car. - Said the wolf looking at the raccoon.

- Tell me what happened. - Said the wolf, giving the raccoon a cup of hot chocolate.

- Manet got me all wet while I was walking in the streets. - said the raccoon with a sullen face.

- Manet - Said the wolf.

- Yes, he has a restaurant, he prefers to throw fresh food in the trash rather than give it to people like me. - Said the Raccoon, remembering the last time he had tried to get fresh fruit that was going to be thrown in the trash.

- Why did he do it? - Wolf asked when he noticed that there was a feeling of revolt while the Raccoon was referring to the owner of the restaurant.

- I don't know, maybe he just hates people like me. - Said the raccoon after taking the first sip.

- He's going to pay for what he did to me. - Said the raccoon, interrupting the silence.

- You're not thinking about doing anything stupid, right? - Asked the worried wolf.

The raccoon looked at the wolf and saw that he was worried, he found that a little strange because he thought that the wolf shouldn't worry about him because he wasn't his father.

- What happened to your family? - Asked the curious wolf.

The raccoon responded nothing, lowering his head and letting a few tears fall from his eyes, making the wolf think he had touched on a sensitive subject.

- I don't want to talk about it. - Said the raccoon.

- Alright then. - Said the wolf while the Raccoon was drinking the hot chocolate.

There was an awkward silence between the two for a few minutes until the wolf decided to break the silence.

- You can take a shower if you want and you can wear some of my clothes, I think if you keep wearing those wet clothes you'll catch a cold. - said the wolf to the raccoon.

The raccoon at first didn't trust the wolf much but decided to do what the wolf wanted.

Rory went to take a shower with warm water, dressing in the wolf's clothes, then the wolf took Rory's clothes and put them to wash, the wolf's clothes were a little loose on the raccoon who was trying to adjust them to his body, Wolf almost let out a smile when he saw the raccoon wearing his clothes.

- These were the smallest clothes of mine I found. - Said the wolf to the raccoon.

- Thank you. - Said the raccoon trying to sound grateful but he felt very strange.

At dusk, the wolf took a small mattress and placed it on the living room floor for Rory to sleep on.

- Good night. - Said the wolf, going to his room.

- Good night and thank you. - Said the raccoon to the wolf who was already yawning with sleep.