Rory slowly approached the entrance to the subway station and saw that the two security guards were busy talking, Rory sneaked in without attracting their attention, Rory thought that maybe they were just ignoring him or that maybe they hadn't seen him enter because they were very distracted talking.

Rory lay down on a bench in the subway station, falling asleep within a few seconds.

While Rory slept on that hard and cold concrete bench, Wolf was in his room with a comfortable temperature and lying on his soft bed, wrapped in white sheets, Wolf turned from side to side without being able to sleep, he felt an emptiness in his chest and he couldn't sleep. He knew how to explain what it was, Wolf looked at the digital clock on the wall and it was 3:45 in the morning and he hadn't been able to sleep at all.

Wolf got out of bed and went to the living room, turning on the TV and putting it on several random channels, nothing was holding his attention and he felt a huge feeling of boredom, just boredom, Wolf turned off the TV and went back to bed trying to sleep more once but his head was a mess being torpedoed by several random thoughts, he managed to sleep for a few minutes waking up the next day feeling in good spirits despite having hardly slept at all, he went to have breakfast alone feeling a little lonely Being in that huge house, he had recently been feeling a certain sadness and anguish about being alone and he still felt a little disoriented when thinking about what to do with his life.

He was in a beautiful house with everything he ever wanted but he wasn't happy

Wolf tried to ward off all that anguish by keeping himself busy, after having breakfast he went to do his physical exercises and then left to buy a car

Wolf tried to ward off all that anguish by keeping himself busy, after having breakfast he went to do his physical exercises and then left to buy a car. The dealership was a little far away, so Wolf had to go there by subway.

While the wolf went to the dealership, Rory had already woken up and was wandering the streets looking for food, the raccoon found a box on the sidewalk and inside there were some apples and pears, Rory couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him, it was too good to be true, the Raccoon looked around then taking the five fruits and putting them in the pocket of his coat, separating an apple to eat, the raccoon began to walk along the sidewalk while carrying an apple in his hand and eating it, meanwhile the cat The same cat owner of the restaurant was in a car along with one of his employees while watching the raccoon from afar.

- He fell, speed up the car! - said the owner of the restaurant to one of his employees who started driving the car that passed on the street a few centimeters from the sidewalk where Rory was walking, the raccoon moved its ears back as it heard the vehicle approaching, Rory looked a little confused as the car window opened and the restaurant owner pointed a hose at him, the restaurant owner smiled as he doused the raccoon from head to toe with water.

The raccoon even saw the cat smile hysterically and then look at the car's rear view mirror before the vehicle accelerated and left.

- Speed up the car! - said the cat after leaving the car's rear view mirror, the vehicle moved forward leaving there with the cat placing its face on the glass at the back of the vehicle smiling at the raccoon's face that had gotten all wet, even more so on that cold day.