𝟎𝟒𝟒 Ultimatums Never Work

Depuis le début

Elijah felt his chest painfully tighten and he knew that his worst fear had been proven. But he didn't want to bother Emery anymore than he already had.

"All right, Em. I'll let you rest." Elijah softly closes the door shut and he lets out a shaky breath.

...

"Morning folks. First up, water heater went out last night, but they are sending someone to fix it,"

Everyone stands around with smiles, hardly able to contain themselves over the new discovery Buck had shown them a few minutes earlier.

"until then you might want to brace yourselves when you hit the showers."

"We're also changing the lunch schedule—"

"Dun Dun Dun Dun!"

Eddie reveals the cutout of a young Bobby Nash in a sequins blue shirt.

Chimney holds his phone up to Bobby's face and snaps a picture. "Captain Robert Nash...this is your life!" He points at the cutout.

Bobby laughs, "Oh my god. Where did you get that?"

"Heidi says "Hi". She's gonna email you later." Buck says. "She didn't wanna ruin the surprise."

"I think we all had a little surprise this morning. Not sure what I was expecting but it certainly wasn't that hair!"

Tom laughs with his hand clutching his stomach.

"Yeah, Cap, what is this look?" Eddie asks. "Is it some kind of Travolta thing...?"

"Not Travolta. Bowie."

Buck blinks and tilts his head, he exchanges a look with Eddie.

"Ziggy Stardust?"

Tom snaps his fingers, "The Goblin King, Labyrinth!"

Bobby points at Tom, "Exactly."

Everyone looks at the boy. Tom shrugs, "Dylan loves it."

"This feels a little more Siegfried and Roy." Chimney wiggles his fingers.

Hen walks towards the group, "Sorry, I'm late. I had to take Denny to school..." she slows her walks and pulls her brows together at the sight of the cutout. "What did I miss?"

Bobby waves a hand. "Okay, for everyone who isn't fired. I will not be cooking today. We're having a a special guest chef at lunch."

Buck's face drops, "Uh, no pasta Thursday?"

Bobby shakes his head. "Not today."

"Holy shit!"

Everyone turns to the man sitting at the tv, watching the news . He tilts his head, "Did you guys see this?!"

Everyone walks over to the tv. Buck pulls his brows together when he sees Taylor Kelly on the screen. Then his face drops when he sees the news headline.