I saw him wipe his tear before it could fall on his cheeks. When I was close to him, jimin kissed my cheek and left me.

Jungkook grabbed my hand to led me onto the stage.

I glanced back to David,Ella, and Tanya sitting together while jimin sat beside them too..

David had a fake smile but Tanya and ella had scowls on their faces and for the first time in my life I wasn't scared of them.

I had my man beside me to hold me and to protect me from them...

The priest said our vows and urged jungkook to speak his speech to me

He said "I, jeon jungkook promise to love you, protect you, cherish you and respect you as we both shall live. I will keep you away from the bad and give you only good. I promise not to let a tear roll down on your cheek. I promise you to keep happy as I take my last breath in his world."

The priest says "Do you, jeon jungkook, Take kim taehyung as your wife. To have and to hold until death do you part?"

He stared me in my eyes as he spoke: "I definitely do." I giggled.

The priest again asked"Do you Kim taehyung , Take jeon jungkook as your husband. To have and to hold you till death do you apart?"

I said out loud "I do" making jungkook chuckle.

"I pronounce you man and wife. Again. Jungkook, you may kiss your bride... again."

He held my face and said, "I thought he'd never ask."

I smiled as he kissed me deeply in front of everyone. He whispered on my lips "l love you."

And pecked me again After the wedding, jungkook couldn't wait to take me home

Before I could step through the doors, he picked me up, Bridal took me in the house Our laugh wouldn't stop.

He looked at me and my laugh died as he said "I love your laugh"

"And I love you.”

His eyes were a shade darker
than usual. He took me up the
stair to our room...