I was again pinned against the door. His arm above my head and other unbuttoning the first two buttons of my blouse.

Exposing just the starting of my cleavage. I whispered "We shouldn't. Not here."

He licked his lips and said, "You would let me do it at home... again?"

A mischievous smirk on his lips. My cheeks were red because of embarrassment.

He kissed me again and said, "You should go or I won't even think twice what to do next."

I squealed and ran from the room as fast as I could. Hearing a chuckled behind me as I closed the door behind me.

I smiled to myself. even though his office was a one-sided mirror, I could still feel him staring at me...

Adrian came up and gave me a file. A disgusted look on his I face as he said
" Boss, wanted to see this file. Give it to him."

I nodded and he marched
away..

I looked at the file and it was written 'Parker Incorporations' I looked inside and it had all its partnerships, profits, grossing, Charts marked up.

A line went down from the left of the page to the right.

In the end, there was a contract. I read it carefully. Jungkook was planning to
buy 90% of the company..

Meaning 10% remains for David which I knew will never be enough for him.

I went inside his office without knocking or asking. I held up the file with confusion on my face.

He looked at the files in my
hands and said: "I can explain."

He made me come to him with just curling his finger.

I stood in front of him and he pulled me, straddling him on his chair.

I wrapped my hand around his neck to balance myself. He pushed my hair behind my ear and said:

"Ask away."

"You're planning to buy 90%. 10% will be nothing left for then he'll David. He will go crazy. And if he messes that up, go bankrupt, including Tanya and Ella. Everything will be taken from him."

"I know And I want that."
I looked at him.

He pecked my lips and said

"You and I both know that company was never meant to be his. It was all yours. He had only 20% of the share because your father loved him too much like his brother in law. But being the greedy son of a bitch and bastard he his, he stole it from you. That's why I'm gonna steal it back."

" Legally, I've taken advice from my private lawyer and they told me that it'll be a hard rollercoaster for me but it's worth it. David will give it all to me because if he doesn't, his company will run to the ground"

He opens the file and points
the arrow going down. "See this?" I nodded and he continued

"That's the company profit for the last three years. even Curtis can't do anything about it. I've spoken to him and he doesn't mind. I bought all the partners of the company with his help. Everyone is at my side. Once I buy the 90% and the company profits, David will get his profits too. And the greedy bastard will give me more if I ask for more."

" Every time David hears the word money or see how successful he's being, he'll make a quick decision without thinking. Once I have all the 100%, I'll leave him with nothing and return everything to its rightful heir, you."

He kissed my cheek and I said: "Won't he go bankrupt?"

He nodded and said " He will but I can pay for him. Letting him only keep his Mansion and his cars. But nothing else. I'm even buying the shelter that your mother owned... I'm gonna give everything back to you. I im promise."

"What about jimin? He's
always nice to me."

"Well, after the company is bought, I'll provide shelter to jimin for about 7 months. It'll take time because David will try to prove to the court. Make some cases against me. The trial will go on for a long time but not long enough. After the company is yours, you can do anything ad everything. And I'll help you in every step"

"What about Tanya?"

"She did hurt you a lot. She'll
be in prison for trying to kill you or abuse harassment. Whatever the lawyers find suitable."

I smiled at him and said,
"I don't really care about the company but the shelter my mom found."
He smiled and kissed me again and I didn't hold back. I kissed him too.

He pulled back and smiled at me and I shy smiled at him too.

He spoke "Let's go away for a while. Just me and you. What'd you think?"

"Where?"

"There's this island in Fiji. Private. I bought it three years ago but I've only been there once"

I nodded "Okay"
He again kissed me and I giggled.

"How about we go home now
and start packing?"

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.