My heart pounding like crazy as he stared at me. I felt his fingers move my hair from my face to behind my ear...

His warm hand rested on the side of my neck. And his other hand on my waist. He then wrapped around his arm my waist. Making me feel closer
to him...

Our lips almost inches apart as he stared me in my eyes. My cheeks heated up as he continued to stare. A shiver escaped my mouth as I felt his cold fingers in my hoodie...

My hoodie? I don't have a hoodie.
Just as I was about to speak I
groaned in terrible pain. Like a sledgehammer was being pounded on the back of my head.

I swear I felt like he chuckled from his chest as it vibrated...

He looked at me and said,
"I guess this was the first time you got drunk."

"Drunk?"

"For a person who got drunk for the first time, you surely know how to drink.”

"What happened last night?"

"I think you know.”

His smile grew wider. Showing me his bunny smile that I never knew he had. I unconsciously smiled looking at him.

He looked handsome. No, beautiful. He was beautiful...

He interrupted my thoughts as he spoke: "I would love to stay like this more but I think I speak for both of us that it's better you get off me.”

I stared at him as he paused for a second and again said: "Like right now."

My eyes widened. I should've gotten up hours ago. I got up as fast as I could and ran from there. I ran into my room as fast as I could and locked the door behind me...

I held my head walking to my bed in pain. I looked at the full length in front of me...

What the hell am I wearing? Am I wearing his hoodie?

I am!

I unzipped the hoodie and I was wearing lingerie under it.

A LINGERIE?!

Little by little the memories came to me. I tried to seduce him. I can't even look at myself right now. I felt myself
smile when I thought about how we slept last night.

I touched my lips with my fingers as I remembered the kiss.

No Taehyung you can't. This is jungkook you're talking about jeon jungkook . You're like a charity to him.

He's good to you because of what you've been through. And if he didn't know he would've continued to treat you the same as he used to...

I shook my head like I was shaking my thoughts away and took a warm shower because my body ached...

I got out of the shower and looked at my new phone that jungkook gave me a week ago.

I absolutely loved it to be honest. It was an iPhone Xsmax. It was rose gold. And it had a simple blue matte case.

I was shocked that he remembered that I like the color purple...

I looked at the timing on my
phone and it was 10:00 am on a Saturday. It was the weekend...

I changed my clothes as fast as I could and went downstairs. He was nowhere. I got hungry so I decide to make some breakfast...

I should thank him for last night and apologize too. I think breakfast might do the trick.

Whenever jimin was mad at me I used to make him breakfast to apologize. I made oven hash browns, pancakes, eggs, and fried turkey bacon.

I didn't have time to make a lot of stuff. I even toasted some bread
slices...