Running away from his reach.
Tae was getting on his nerves.

Jungkook grabbed ahold of the bottle with his one hand. But tae pulled it back.

Jungkook said" GIVE. ME. THE. DAMN.BOTTLE!"

and pulled it with a hard force. Tae let
go of the bottle making him fall on the floor. His eyes widened. The bottle broke on the floor.

Far away from their reach. Tae started laughing out loud. Looking at his face.

Jungkook eyebrows furrowed as he was still lying on the floor and tae started laughing louder.

Jungkook looked at him like hewas a crazy person

was a crazy person. A smile spread across his face as jungkook heard his laugh for the first time.

His eyes closed as tae held his stomach, laughing nonstop..

Jungkook looked at him and said, "That's enough fun for one day."

Before he could get up, tae straddled him. Tae sat on his stomach, his legs on jungkook sides...

"Very childish... get off."

Tae giggled "Nope."
popping the P.

"Taehyung get off."

A hint of playfulness was in his eyes and jungkook loved that.

Tae said, "Say please first."

"Taehyung please get off."

"Nope."

Jungkook picked up his upper body and tae wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck.

Before tae could fall back, jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist.

Tae looked at him with adoration as he said "You're really pretty"

Jungkook raised his brows at tae and asked, "Did you just called me pretty?"

he giggled and replied "Yes."

Tae leaned and kissed him on the corner of his lips and said " Really pretty."

Tae removed a strand of his hair from his forehead. Jungkook gazed at him as he said

"Your eyes... they're just so perfect. So black. Reminds me of an dark under the moonlight."

Truth be told, jungkook was enjoying drunk Taehyung.

Tae titled his head and strands of hair covered his eyes.

Tae tried to blow them away from his face but was unsuccessful. With his fingers, jungkook lightly pushed his hair behind his ear and tae just smiled at him...

Tae leaned down, leaving a kiss on his neck and wrapping his arms around him. Nuzzling his face in his neck.

Resting his temple on his shoulders
and whispered " Absolutely gorgeous."