Book 1 Chapter 9

The Avengers ate breakfast and Peter thought about his dream.Was there a black-haired boy walking down the street of Queens at night in the dream? Yes Queens. There were scary noises in the background. Peter had already heard the noises.The boy crawled into a side alley, there was a lot of light everywhere, and then he was gone.Peter then woke up, a demogorgon. He already knew where he heard the sounds, in Hydra!

"-eter, Peter."

"Hmm" He looked up from his plate.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked, noticing Peter's absent look.Peter just nodded.

"So, you have no idea what the Demogorgon is?" Natasha asked.

"Dark... creature..." Peter said.

"The lights, the gate, the other world, the demogorgon..." Peter chanted.

"Wait, did you say lights?" Steve asked, noticing the new word, in connection with the other world.

"Lights" Peter confirmed and Tony nodded.

"Does the Demogorgon have anything to do with the lights?" Peter began to nod.

,,Lights."

-

Peter sat huddled in the corner of the room, completely terrified.He didn't know how long he had been there, but tears were streaming down his cheeks.Suddenly the door opened and Richard Parker entered."Four?" Richard Parker said and Peter winced.

"Answer me!" Peter winced at the rise in tone.

"hmm..."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you."
"Hmm..." Peter wanted to run away, but something held him back.
"This project is very important. Okay?"

"Yes, papa." The boy with a tearful face looked up...

-

"Ned!" The girls kept calling their friend's name.

"No! No!" It started to rain.

"What am I going to do!?" Betty began to panic.

"Mainly keep calm..."

,,KEEP CALM!?! MJ, OUR FRIEND IS LOST!" Betty shouted brokenly."We've got to go to the police and Ned's mom!" Betty said."We don't know what happened, Betty. And I'm sure that Mrs. Leeds has already been to the police." Michelle answered her, but she was also far from calm. At least, you couldn't tell from her..