Chapter 176 - Ecchi

Start from the beginning

"Erm... Ah, where's Nathan anyways Charlotte? You two definitely should use this place when you finally decide to get married, it's comfortable as hell"

"Heh, think that's my lap more than anything else Ikarus. Pretty sure Nathan trains around this time"

"Eh!?! Where's this come from Ikarus-sama?"

Priestess nearly stumbles off the pew listening to me make that random comment, was that worth getting flustered over? It wasn't even a tease really.

"Nowhere, just it's a nice place considering it's a church... and the fact cultists run the place"

The funny thing is, this place didn't exist a couple of months ago, this church is actually one of the more recent things built on the second island around Penelope's tower. I never understood why it was built at first considering the Sierran religion is all but wiped out thanks to yours truly, thought it was another attempt at an invasion only for a split second until I found out why it was built.

It's a temple for worshiping the two queens... Yeah, I'm not freaking kidding, this church was literally built as a place so people could come and pray so we'd stay longer in town. You know the most annoying part? Once a week, it literally becomes the most densely populated area ANYWHERE on our islands. These idiots of ours really are unhinged...

"But marriage Ikarus-sama? Me and Nathan have only just gotten past the intimate bedtime stag-... oops"

Charlotte immediately puts her hand to her mouth thinking she's made a huge embarrassing mistake, as if any of us would say anything bad that's she's finally gotten past this hurdle. All I can do is be annoyed though.

'So, even priestess is getting some right now? To think I agreed to this week of pureness...'

__________

"Ikarus..."

Upon leaving the church, Petra decides now is the perfect time to seductively whisper in my ear. I've never been an ASMR sorta person but for my waifu, I could listen to her on repeat.

"...You'll never guess what I'm wearing underneath my robe?"

"Nothing? It's not as sexy considering I always go commando... Well, not right now but you know why"

"Heh, that I do Ikarus. I'll just show you then"

Petra the naughty vixen decides to slowly pull up one side of her robe revealing a leg covered in what looks to be one of those stockings from that lingerie set we've used so much before. She's all smiles as well despite the fact she knows exactly what she's doing.

'I hate her so much at times'

[<Ikarus needs to stop using hate for action that sparks a feeling of intense love>]

'Don't you start as well Aesa; you know I don't use hate correctly. I'm currently 'frustrated' with my future wife at the moment so don't make me hate my robotic one as well!'

"Seriously Petra? This is what we're doing today?"

Trying to look bored and not entertained at all, Petra knows that I can't help but look if she's going to do stupid shit like this.

"Heh, what if I were to bend over instead then?"

Petra stretches out touching her toes presenting me with the ever so faint outline of both her cheeks under her robe. I really need some help if this is what today is going to consist of, that or I'll just run away.

"Not hot at all Petra, the robe makes your bottom look flat"

'Freaking Petra man, she's using this chance to turn us into an ecchi or something! Why the hell did I agree to this!? Her arse doesn't look flat at all! All plump and juicy, brilliant as always'