His blonde hair that reached to his ear's lose in his natural curls

His blonde hair that reached to his ear's lose in his natural curls. His makeup was minimal. Showing off his beauty. But he looked worried.

Jungkook looked down at him and asked: "You okay?"

Tae's soft pink lips twitching. he looked at jungkook with glazed eyes as he answered "No."

Tears falling on his cheeks and he continued "Please cancel it. It's too much to take in. Please."

Tae started crying. His brown eyes drowning in his tears jungkook hated him seeing like that but he was doing this for him.

Jungkook wanted Tae to confront them with confidence, and with him staying by his side...

Jungkook held his face and said
"I know it's hard. But I swear to Taehyung when I say this: this is for the best. I want you to show them how powerful you can be."

Tae held his wrists, while both hands on his cheek. he whispered "please."

Jungkook replied "I'll be by your side the whole night. I won't leave. I
promise you that."

Jungkook pulled him into a hug and tae held him tightly. Resting his chin on tae's shoulder. Inhaling his strong scent...

Jungkook whispered in his ear "I'll bewith you

with you. I'll be by your side"

Jungkook lightly pecked him below his jawline to calm him down.

And he did. Jungkook looked at him again and wiped his tears off.

Jungkook began saying "I'll be in the car. I'm waiting, okay?" Tae nodded his head.

Jungkook kissed his forehead one last time and left.

Tae turned around and looked at himself in the mirror. Fixing himself. he smiled at himself in the mirror but that didn't feel Beautiful to him. he looked and felt broken. Torn apart...

As jungkook drove, tae sat looked
out his window. Jungkook looked at tae's hands and saw his fingers interlocked with each other. His right-hand fingers nails digging on the back of his left hand. His hand white as paper...