He gazed at tae. Even when tae woke, he looked beautiful. His hand ached to run them in his brown wavy hair. To clench his hair in a fist and kiss him again. Feel his soft skin underneath his palms again. Kiss his every scars and mark...

Jungkook was not ever the person
who wouldn't talk without making eye contact. But he didn't look at Tae.

He pushed his hands in his pockets, to control himself before he runs to him and takes him again in his arms...

He cleared his throat and
said, "From today you won't be working."

Tae's heart sank. A whispered escaped him "Why?"

"Because I forced you to work there. But it's your choice. I'm going. If you don't come today that means you don't wanna be there anymore. I'll consider that as your resignation..... I should get going now. Bye."

He left the room in a rush. Like
he didn't want to be in the same room as Tae anymore but that wasn't true...

Tae sat there. Alone.

TAEHYUNG POV

This is it. This is my chance to do something for myself. I can't stay a coward.

I should work. Maybe this will support me in the future...

I got up as fast as I could and looked myself in the mirror, half-naked...

I was never a virgin. But my body felt loved for the first time last night. My body felt on fire last night. His every kiss and touch was filled with love.

For the first time, I didn't look at myself with disgust. I was... glowing? Is that the word I should choose?

THIRD PERSON POV

Tae covered his bruises and put on his clothes. Looked in the mirror and nodded at himself like he was
approving everything about himself.

 Looked in the mirror and nodded at himself like he wasapproving everything about himself

In the elevator going to the 40th floor of the company, Tae regretted it. he thought:

Maybe this is the dumbest move you'll make, Kim taehyung. Just go home.

As the elevator door slid open, there were lines of woman. Beautiful woman. All dressed in their fancy work clothes, looked professional. Might be about 20 of them...

he was confused. he saw a woman, holding her file that was labeled 'Resumé'...

Were they there for Taehyung's
job?

As the eyes looked at him, they started whispering to each other.

he was the boss's wife...

he took a deep breath and made his way past the staring eyes and made his way to Jungkook's office...

JUNGKOOK POV

I looked at him, standing behind the one-way mirror..

What was he doing there?

I got up and went out. The whispering of the woman became louder. he looked at me, scared. I asked,

"What are you doing here?"

he replied, "Here for my job."

I held his hand and took him inside and closed the door behind...

he asked, "Why are all those women out there?"

I placed my hand inside my pockets and replied: "They're here for
your job."

"But I didn't resign." he stood
up straight.

Like he was trying to be a little warrior and said: "I want this job."

I was happy, to be honest. Having him work for me. With me. I was not happy with the choice I gave him this morning because I wanted him to be here.

I loved seeing him here. Everyday.
A smug spread across my face as I picked up my extension phone and said

"All interviews are over. Thank you for coming."

I saw all the women outside groaning in annoyance. And one by one
they left...

Tae stood there, beautiful as always. If I didn't set boundaries between him and me,

I would've loved to hold him so very much. But I can't. I loved what happened between us last night but I
know he isn't happy about it. And I regret that he's not happy...

THIRD PERSON POV

He looked at Tae and sighed..

Jungkook spoke with a doubt in his heart "Are you sure, Taehyung?"

Tae looked down and answered "Yes, I am... Please don't say no."

"Not now."

anymore. It's your choice
Tae smiled at him and he did too.

He cleared his throat and said "Take these files"

pointing to the pile of files on his desk and he continued

"I want summary on them all. Okay?"
Tae nodded his head and left.

Jungkook looked at him. The way Tae turned on his computer and sat in his desk chair...

The way, he picked a file and went through it...

The way he read it all and began typing a summary on it.

It was like a peek through the curtains. A peak to a stronger Taehyung. A peak to someone who's about to kick the
Parkers ass.

Jungkook smiled to himself and
went back to doing his work. The smile not leaving his lips...

But he did once or twice looked up to glance at Taehyung

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.