The Throne Calls

Time:unknown
location:unknown

"Mordred! Mordred! Where are you!"

"Be still wolf of Rheged, your dragon is at rest."

"Who are You! Where am I?"

"you are where you are not, and not where you are."

"what? What does that means where am i tell me! Is this heaven!"

"no it is not, nor will you see the gates of peter untill the day of rapture."

"What is this, Why have i been denied my place in heaven?"

"in a fit of rage you have struggled to uplift a child shorn of her wished fate. throughout your days, life by sword has reign and violence has been your destiny. Your birth as Penblaidd was as violent as your death."

"My death?...No i remember...𝕬𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖚𝖗...𝕬𝕽𝕿𝕳𝖀𝕽!"

"So it seems you remember Camlann."

"She fatally struck Mordred, then turned her back on her when Mordred pledded to just hold her hand..𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖗, 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖋 𝖎 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖜 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝕬𝖑𝖇𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝕬𝖗𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕭𝖊 𝕾𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝕺𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕽𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕳𝖊𝖗'𝖘."

"truly you are her sentinel, and your emotions run raw for her."

"i will find her in the next life..i just.. I don’t know how to describe this overwhelming need to protect her, she is what reinforces my persistence."

"that is good, because in the comming times you will need a light in the black, something to strive for. ahead there is a throne for you son of Rheged."

"a throne, i don’t need one"

"i insist Berserker, you will be known by many names: The greatest Cumbrian, the stable knight, leviathan of dover, the red eye'd shadow, Ironclad wolf. The sentinel of Mordred. I ponder what name do you prefer?"

"Cyn"

"Cyn? And do tell of where does that name originate, a Battle where you wrapped yourself in glory, a challenge where you proved your wits, or the parting gesture of a lover?"

"Mordred, she gave it to me as a nickname when we where but little ones. Of all the honorifics i have earned cyn outshines them all, even the surname Penblaidd of which king Artoria that devil blessed upon me"

"how beutiful, shame you'll be remembered as a villain by many more then a hero."

"such is life as a struggler. So this is my throne? Its made of swords?"

"indeed, each sword is one that was swinged for you, tooken up for you, fell for you, i thought it would be more fitting for a man like you then a golden throne. Now please take your seat."

"very well."

"good, this isn't the end Cynfarch ap Rheged, no this is the beginning, you shall be a servant of the Berserker class, and with your strength you shall lead your summoner to glory, though i pray your dear dragon is a bright enough torch to lead you through the darkness of madness. Now rest hero rest untill you are called forth from the æther"