"You don't have to say it, Ira. I know everything. On the other hand, I have read these files, you are pretty much eligible for any of the universities. So you just have to think about where you want to continue your studies."

Shaira sighed a she put down her cup and files. One look at Dexton, she knew. She knew what he felt. Even though his face was nueyral but his eyes was enough to say those words.

She stood up and walked on the opposite side taking a seat beside her brother. Dexton didnot said anything.

"Do you know how I came to like business?"

Dexton looked at her.

"I was eleven when I saw my eldest brother bolting down the stairs giving orders to someone. Paul was just behind you. You looked...."

Shaira looked at his brother face as she smiled.

"You looked cool."

That made Dexton chuckle. A small chuckle which made Shaira smile wider.

"Seriously, hands down you were coolest. That's when I asked my nanny- what do Dex do? That's when the world business and  company came into my mind. I always read about you in magazine.Then one thing leads to another and I found something that I couldn't resist. That's why don't look so sad, Dexton. I hated most of my days but thanks to some part of you- I found some happiness too."

Dexton hugged Shaira close as he sighed. He didn't know what to say. He was speachless like most of the time.

"You deserved all the happiness not a part of it. I will make sure of that in future."

Shaira felt peace. A kind of peace that she couldnot explain in words. It was like nothing could hurt her if he was there.

"We all deserve happiness, Dexton."

Dexton knew what happiness was for her.  What she wanted in her life. He knew it by heart that there are more chance of him being not in it.

Deston heart drummed as his hands tightened around Shaira. If this was the last time he was hugging her, He wanted a little longer.

...

"So miss Shaira, how's your sleeping schedule now?"

"Just Shaira, doc and much better. I felt restless quite a few times but not a single nightmares."

Shaira gave him a small smile as she leaned in. Dr. Sordo was restless. She could see it in his moments and eyes. They were having a lot more curiosity of then any other day.

Shaira would be a lying if she didn't recognise her obvious featured matching with him and his father but she really wanted to stop at that. You could see people all around the world having same features. It is rare but it is a possibility.
She had put her wildest thought out in the darkest corner of her mind.

She was not ready. She would never be ready enough to know who was her father and she wanted to leave it at that.

"I am very grateful that you came to see me. Anyways, won't you congratulate me for my winning?"

Shaira asked leaning on her desk. His eyes matching him as a small smile appeared on his face too.

"Of course- Shaira. Congratulations, you played amazing."

"I was so surprised when your father came to awards. I couldn't believe my eyes."

Dr. Sordo smile dimmed as he looked at him.

"Honestly I also didn't know about that. Anyways let me buy your dinner. You have shown so much grwth in last two months. You deserve a treat."

Shaira eyes shined as she saw Dr. Sordo smile coming back. She abruptly stood up as she went to take her bag.