The Old New Love

The babies were sleeping soundly when we walked into the room. Theo pulled the quilt to cover them both as Pierce kissed them on their foreheads. Theo stood and watched his baby sleeping soundly as Pierce hugged him from behind and nuzzled his neck breathing in the scent that he had missed so much.

Theo closed his eyes and let his mate kiss his nape, biting his earlobe Pierce " I missed you ." Theo moaned listening to the sound of his mate's voice, he tugged Pierce's hair and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss, Theo closed his eyes and poured all the love he had been holding in since he left into the kiss, Pirece responded hungrily he dipped his tongue inside Theo's mouth tasting his sweetness, Theo moaned and groaned as Pierce's hands explored his upper body and found his aroused and sensitive nipples.

Theo broke the kiss and whimpered "Let's take a shower together ." Pierce's eyes lit up at the thought of bathroom sex, he had been dreaming of taking Theo in the bathroom which was the only place they hadn't done it yet.

Pierce picked Theo up Princess style and proceeded to the bathroom. They stripped each other and drank in every detail. Pierce had missed Theo's perfect body and could not wait any longer. He pushed Theo into the shower with him and switched on the warm shower. Theo was moaning under Pierce's passionate kiss and was pressing up against Pierce's already hard member.

Pierce grabbed Theo's waist and hoisted him up, Theo wrapped his legs around Pierce's waist for support.

Pierce " I love you so much " he whispered. He kissed Theo roughly and cornered his head against the wall. Theo grabbed Pierce's wet hair with his fists and tugged it slightly earning a groan from him. They pulled away from each other to catch their breath and the sound of the shower running and our ragged breaths echoed inside the bathroom.

Pierce grabbed his engorged cock and aligned it in Theo's entrance which was wet with slick at the sent of his alpha's pheromones before pushing all of his length inside Theo.

" Aaagghhh " Theo felt the pain and pleasure in waves, it had been a long time since he felt Pierce inside him and Theo's hole was stretched to the limit with Pierce's huge cock, he threw his head back and moaned as tears escaped his eyes.

" You are so tight, just the way I remembered you ." Pierce sucked his nipples as he positioned him in for a better angle to reach further inside.

He grabbed Theo's feet and placed them each on top of his shoulders while Theo held on to his nape. The wall supported Theo's back while they were in this position Pierce smiled and Theo's eyes widened with fear and excitement.

He grabbed Theo's waist tightly and plunged his cock inside him so deep that Theo could feel it moving.

" AAAGGHHHHH, Pierce was ---" Theo screamed as Pierce thrusted harder and faster while looking into his eyes. His eyes were clouded with lust and water dripped down his face making him look hotter.

Theo could feel shocks and tingles of both pain and pleasure throughout his body. " Wait Please " Theo cried as Pierce was balls deep inside of him.

" Are you ok? Do you want me to stop ?" Pierce asked and was about to pull out when Theo clamped into him tighter.

" Baby you are so big ." Theo placed a hand on Pierce's lower abdomen where his dick was located and was slightly poking it.

" You like it when I am deep inside of you." Pierce licked Theo's earlobe and gave it a tug.

" Move " Theo commanded. Pierce thrusted again and again ." Fuck you feel so good ." Pierce gritted out as he with clenched teeth his thrusts became wild and vicious. He pulled out to the tip and hammered right back and Theo screamed with sheer pleasure at how deep it was.