The Heat

Theo woke up feeling rather hot and smothered. He realized he was trapped under the arms of his mate who was breathing into his hair and snuggling him. He opened his eyes turned to face his mate and smiled. He loved Pierce's sharp features his big eyes and his soft lips. Theo trailed his fingers on the bridge of Pierce's nose and gently tapped his lips before moving to plant a soft kiss on them. Theo was about to pull away when he felt Pierce respond to the kiss suddenly Theo was pressed against his mate's chest and body.

Theo felt pure joy as he moved closer to his mates their bodies connected from head to toe, Theo was a little smaller than Pierce so he had to hold on to his neck to kiss him and positioned himself to give Pierce better access to his body. Pierce took this opportunity to first probe his tongue on Theo's teeth which granted him access to his mouth, Pierce lunged his tongue forward and swiped the corners of Theo's mouth letting a soft moan escape Theo's lips.

Theo moaned and groaned as Pierce explored every crevice of his mouth. Theo was panting for breath as he pulled away from the kiss to look at his now-awake mate. Pierce's eyes were full of desire a desire The fully intended to fulfil. They locked lips again and Pierce skillfully put his hands under Theo's shirt he caressed every inch of his arms, and neck he went on to explore Theo's back he caressed and kneaded his shoulder blades and traced his ginger down Theo's spine sending chills he finally rested his hands on the small of his back pulling him closer.

Pierce then focused his attention on Theo's chest, his nipples were taught with excitement. Theo arched his head back as Pierce pinched his nipples. This gave Pierce full access to Theo's neck which was rained down with soft kisses and love bites that Theo knew would be visible later today. Pierce sucked and gently nibbled at every inch of Theo's neck. Theo licked his lips as Pierce lifted his shirt off his head. Pierce let out a groan and licked Theo's nipples 

Pierce " Babe you are so delicious ." 

Theo grabbed a handful of Pierce's black sleek hair into his fist as Peirce nibbled, sucked and licked his nipples. Theo was losing his vision all he could see was white.

Pierce " I want you so bad ."

Theo " Baby take me ."

Pierce let out a growl before he pushed Theo onto his back and hovered over him. Pierce kissed Theo's swollen lips and with one hand pulled his shirt off. The manoeuvre was so hot that Theo licked his lips seeing his mate undress. Theo ran his slim, long fingers over Pierce's 8-pack feeling every contour of his body.

Pierce " Like what you see ?"

Theo nodded his head as Pierce held his hand on his heart.

Pierce" This is all yours ."

Theo smiled and Pulled Pierce into a deep kiss. Pierce trailed kissed behind Theo's ears land licked his nape that sent a shiver down Theo's spine. He nibbled his adam's apple and the base of his neck

Pierce " I will mark you here "

He kissed the area where his shoulder and neck met. Theo smiled as Pierce slipped towards his chest he kneaded and sucked and licked his entire upper body and then he reached his pyjamas. Pierce skillfully pulled the pyjamas down along with Theo's underwear, Theo lay in all his glory as Pierce looked at his body hungrily

Pierce " Babe, you are so beautiful. I am going to kiss every inch of you "

Theo blushed then he felt Pierce rin kisses down his thigh, his knee, his calf muscles and his feet, he sucked on Theo's toes Theo sucked air in as he gave into the ministrations of his mate.

Pierce then moved upward from his feet towards his member which was already leaking Pre cum. Pierce licked the top of Theo's member and he gasped in pleasure. He licked the slit of Theo's member and continued to put the rest of his in his mouth Theo gasped for air.