New Life - Theo

Ever since we left Nightlight Clan, I have been painfully aware of what I did on that night.

I woke up in the car and saw the faces of my petrified parents.

My mother chanted binding spells to stop sage from coming out and my father was driving like a madman on the road.

" Mom, Dad what is happening ?" I asked my mother who was sitting next to me in our car.

My mother looked at me and saw my blue eyes she let out a whimper and started crying while hugging me " Theo are you aware of what just happened?"

I sat straight looked at my feet and mumbled " Yes." I looked at my mother with tears in my eyes " I could not stop it, mom, I tried but Sage won't let me. He is much more powerful than me and my wolf. It is like a gnawing need within me, to show power, and exercise authority. He doesn't want to hurt people he just wants to be recognized as a powerful being ."

Mariame looked at Theo sympathetically " I know son, witches are narcissistic beings, they want to be known and appreciated sometimes feared It gives them satisfaction and Sage is very powerful but you must not give him control. You must keep him in check. You can't let him run wild else you will lose yourself."

Otto " Son we will get through this, but for now, we are rogues, we will be hunted as an Alpha was killed. We need to be aware that there is danger everywhere but you cannot lose control. Sage will harm people we cannot let that happen."

Theo fell silent, he closed his eyes. He connected with his wolf who was sitting next to Sage.

Theo" Sage ?" Sage looked at him with his jet-black eyes " Theo, I was waiting for you."

Theo's wolf ran towards him and pounced on him happily. Theo petted his wolf " Sage Nice "

Sage smiled " Your wolf is wonderful, but not as strong as me. Don't worry I will protect him. We have connected and made a bond."

Theo " Sage you killed Alpha Dale."

Sage hissed " He deserved it. Do you know he would have killed us all?"

Theo's wolf whimpered as if taking Sage's side and went to Sage to nuzzle his hands. He stood next to Sage.

Sage " Even your wolf agrees, he knows I did the right thing."

Theo " Please let me control your actions, allow me to bond with you as my wolf has ."

Sage " You are weak, you will get us all killed. I will not renounce control. I am your protector. I shall rise when you need me, I shall keep you safe."

Theo knew he could not talk Sage into giving up control and bonding with him. He opened his eyes.

Theo " Mom ?"

Mariame " Yes Dear, do you need something ."

Theo " Mom do you think I am weak ?"

Mariame " Not at all my dear boy, you are the strongest person I know. But if you don't bond with your witch, Sage . You will not be in control of what you do ."

Theo " Sage says he will not bond with me as I am weak and cannot protect myself."

Mariame let out a huge sigh " Theo we will find a way. But for now please make sure you keep Sage at bay, we are heading to a new town it is very close to the pack towns of the East. We need to stay hidden ."

Theo nodded his head and looked towards the road, he felt apologetic and sad for what had happened. He wasn't able to control his witch and hence had put his parents in trouble.